Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Be Careful What You Say...
9/27/2007 3:37:49 PM

Hello Jim,

A big Amen to you.

How Powerful and so true, this is not a scripture but its along the same line.

Your out look upon life, your estimate of yourself,

your estimate of your value are largely colored by your environment.

you as a person will be modified, shaped, molded by your surroundings, by the character of the people with whom you come in contact every day.

-Orison sweet Marden-

Kathy Hamilton

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/27/2007 3:46:07 PM

Hi Kathy, thank you for stopping by and sharing!!

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/28/2007 7:04:03 AM

Hi Jim,

That is a beautiful graphic!! and thanks for opening this topic!

I had to come back and read again, and comment on something that stayed with me all night!!  Phil's post is so clear and concise:

When we pause, even for the count of three, so that we might choose our words more carefully, then our words will be more pleasing to God.  When our words and conversations are based on the qualities of kindness, care and compassion, they will be more pleasing to God.

I work hard at doing this, and my success rate is far from 100%, but climbing as I do it more,  There is so much power in our communication,  and if we take that moment to think of what and HOW we are going to communicate, drop that dose of kindness care and compassion into our responses and conversations, we not only start to recognize that what we are saying is pleasing to God, but we become pleased that we are pleasing Him.  What a two-fold reward - for taking a moment!!!

Be blessed, my friend and have a terrific weekend!!

Judy

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/28/2007 7:36:43 AM

Hi Judy, we are blessed to have you in this community. You are always positive, sensitive to others needs, and caring. I hope you don't ever leave!!

Judy

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/28/2007 8:04:19 AM

Hi again, my friend.

Wow, such kind words.  I am flattered!!  Thank you, however, I see that another way.  I am blessed to be a part of this community and to have so many wonderful friends here.  Adland is a great community and I am pleased to be a part of it and blessed with so many loving and faithful friends, like you!!

Have a blessed and peaceful weekend, Jim!!

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!