Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: I GUESS IT'S MY TURN TO SAY GOODBYE
9/20/2007 9:12:30 AM

Hi Luella,

I do hope you will reconsider, if you have a backup of TC4Women then please contact me via a personal message!

If you do leave, and I for one hope that you don't then this community will have lost one of it's finest members!

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
9/20/2007 9:25:07 AM
Dear Luella :) my sweet friend, so sad to see you go, TC4W You and John will be sadly missed, I wish you all the very best, and I wish John all the very best with his recovery, I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers, big hugs and lots of love and blessings

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/20/2007 10:23:53 AM
Dear Luella

With my hearth broken I read your news. Two years filled with smiles, inspiration, nice articles, relaxing music that made the Oak Corner one of the nicest places to visit. I remember how happy you were exactly two years back when John Elliot decided spronsor the TC4 Women.

This last 7 days are strange, many strange things are happening that lead us to other places and other directions.

I wish you all the best and I am sure the TC4 Women will find a new Oak and the the corner will be alive.

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/20/2007 12:45:51 PM

Luella,

So sorry to hear about John, I have been selfish in my own needs and missed those of my friends who are always here for me. Forgive me please!

Do you have to give it up? Why? Must you leave Adland also? Such a courageous Woman, can you really leave us?

Blessings & prayers

Valerie Clavin

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/20/2007 1:23:55 PM
Hi Luella my friend, its hurts me to hear you say your leaving us for awhile, but like everyone, one must follow there own adventures and you are no exception Luella, I wish you well in your journeys my friend. Surely will be missed. Carla Cash put out a forum with this thread. God_bless you Luella.
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0