Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I GUESS IT'S MY TURN TO SAY GOODBYE
9/20/2007 8:12:09 AM

Luella,

I am so upset this morning to open my mail and to see this. It has to be very hard on you also. I Pray for Johns full recovery and that women of courage moves on. I Love this forum and your hard work here.

You are a wonderful friend. You will be missed terribly.

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/20/2007 8:43:35 AM
Dearest Luella,

I can only imagine how difficult this decision has been for you.  One would be a fool to not see that you have devoted much time and efforts putting together a forum that displayed much admiration for those who have brought this world a difference with their courage. 

And the friends that have gathered to this spot with much love for you and John is like a 1000 pictures or more. 

No one will be able to express their farewells for we all ask, "How can I ever say goodbye to Luella?".  Is it possible?  We can say "goodbye", but our hearts cry out "it is not possible".

It does not matter how long one has known you, for one moment is more than enough to see your good heart and blessed soul... touched by an angel for sure.

Luella, thank you for all that you have blessed us with... your friendship of love and the care that you have painted all over Adland and our hearts.

We will anxiously be waiting for your return and John's recovery, for it is in our prayers, dreams and wishes until your return.

Your friend,

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/20/2007 8:49:13 AM
Hi Luella,
I am so sorry to see you are leaving . Even if it is temporary, it is really sad. I loved being part of the Woman of Courage team. You have done a great work at the Corner and here in Adlandpro. I hope someday it will continue. If you need anything just give me a call.
God bless you always!!

Carla :)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/20/2007 9:05:09 AM
There is no way I would ever say good bye to you my dear friend-I'm sure you know that.
You, more than anyone here have been a personal inspiration to me in ways that none but our Father could ever know.
As a mother, as a woman, as an entreprneur as the gol darndest sweetest person there is on the planet!
Your talents are limitless, your energy and compassion boundless.
Keep those rocking chairs dusted off-or at least where we can clean off the spider webs when we are ready for them; I'll bring the sweet tea.
I love you ooooodles.
MUAH!
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/20/2007 9:09:03 AM
Hello Luella,

I'm sorry to learn you are leaving AdlandPro. It is really a loss for this community as you were a very positive person and your posts in your forums were always inspired. I believe that this community will be poor without you. You have your reasons of course and I respect them. Anyway, I have to say a big Thank You for being here as long as it lasted. I expect you come back soon.

My best wishes,

Dimitra

+0