Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
I GUESS IT'S MY TURN TO SAY GOODBYE
9/20/2007 12:21:09 AM

I wrote an article somewhere about your life that you love so much changing in an instant.  And it just has.

The Corner 4 Women site is down.  It has been an honor and a privilege working with John Elliott these past two years on TheCorner4Women.com.  It is something I will hold forever dear.  The happiest years of my life. 

It has been a pleasure knowing all of you and calling you my friends.

However, it is time for me to leave, or at least take time off.  I don't know if I will return in the future.  My dream would be for John to get well and have TC4Women back, but I don't know. 

With tears I say goodbye or hopefully so long and I leave you with this song......

I hope this comes out.

http://www.ksolo.com/actions/showSongProfile.do?rid=407660&sid=17400&uid=348608

+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I GUESS IT'S MY TURN TO SAY GOODBYE
9/20/2007 12:40:54 AM

Hi Luella,

I will miss seeinglyour here and visiting your site....

Beth

Artist unknown. If you know who created this image please Contact Me! Please include the Image name and number in your email. Thanks!

+0
Eva
Eva Gutray

348 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/20/2007 12:44:51 AM
09-20-2007 Tasmania - Australia Hi, We are set in the precious relic of the world, sophisticated, educated, and somewhere still wild spectacularly beautiful and deadly endangered. World attention is focussed on the fight to stop the beauty of the world and his people being dammed, flooded and lost for ever. If the friendship is sharply severed it won't grow back. Then we part as a friends that will meet again. Warm Regards Eva
Non for Profit Organization from Tasmania - Australia GLOBAL HARMONY PEOPLE HELP PEOPLE WHERE? AT http://worldwin-ecard.com
+0
9/20/2007 1:04:26 AM

Dearest Luellita!!!!!!!

It`s fourth day I am saying goodbye ... but with a few posts a day I am still here ...

And look now!!!!

Speechless ...

HUG YOU AND JOHN AND ALWAYS BE WITH YOU!!!!!

Leceder`s Hearts from my country

Bless both of you and embrace with love of my soul!!!

Gratefully Yours,

Branka

+0
9/20/2007 1:08:20 AM
Hello Luella,

I so sorry to hear of departure, I do wholeheartely hope that it will be only temporaly.  You have been such a good friend.  Your forums are outstanding.  I have always admired yours and John's talent.  Love and compassion just poured in your words.  I wish you both the best that life can hold for you.  Thank you for the beautiful song.

LUELLA & JOHN

I WILL

BOTH

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!