Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Not An AD!!!!!! This info is life and death
2/4/2008 8:51:25 AM
I kinda like Ron Paul myself Unfortunately I feel he has a great uphill battle. As for McCain he may croak before he makes it and it looks as though he would be another Bush. An I'm not sure if the American People are going make it, the way this country has been going another 4 years. and then you have Romney and Huckaberry,oh I mean Huckabee lol.  Either one of them to have a chance But, I bet the Republicans are going to go for McCain if the old fart lives that long.

An you gotta love the Democratic race that race has raise a lot of excitement and that one is to close to call Mr. Obama has brought out a lot of voters on both sides of the camps. And as I see it Who ever the Republicans pick they better be sure that are going to be able to beat Obama or Hilary or both if they decide to run a dream ticket.

It may be a wild 2008

http://wellwoods.blogspot.com/
Mr Gary J Marsh Jr
+0
Brad West

221 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/7/2008 8:29:13 PM
Hey Gary,

I know with the way and many points of politics how easy it is to get off track. I am actually the one to get the off track started here this time.

But what I am getting at
is the fact that Ron Paul had no vote count in New Hampshire.

If you would like to see a little info behind that deal Sheryl's last post should P...OFF any American that even entertains the thought of voting.

Ron Paul can and will win actually
he has a huge group behind him they are just not counted for the news to publish.

Brad West ~ onomoney

Making Heaps of Money is a Spiritual Experience. The Guild Blog Co-Op Fuzzy Wuzzy Anipals
+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/24/2008 6:17:13 AM

Hi Brad,

Thanks for paying us a visit and for sharing in our latest thread featuring Peter Fogel's "Article of Virtue".

I just visited the link you have provided and found it both unbelievable and at the same time informative. My network is quite slow presently and so could not finish the clip but hope to return.

Good sharing point, quite neccesary, Thanks a million.

Stay blessed!!

+0
3/12/2008 3:50:52 PM
I recently found and subscribe to Natural News myself.  I however want to add this link regarding "mandated"  vaccines.  Couple this information with the compulsary school curriculum would explain why so many are NOT doing anything.  Anyway here's the link:  this series of videos is a MUST SEE and a link that must be passed on.  However, this is just the beginning of our problems, without a way to break the control this global government has over the masses, we will move way too slow!
+0
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/28/2008 8:48:01 PM
I posted an article on my new forum here at ADLAND (Vaccination Safety), that I wanted to let you know about.

It is a call with Mary Tocco on Sunday March 30.

I do not think my notice to my forum even went out because it kept throwing me off the site.

But, I know you all may be interested on info about Vaccine safety - details are in my post.

I have posted it on my personal blog & as many places as I can. I hope lots of people educate them selfs.

There is also a link there to a very educational movie by Mary, and a link where you can check out the ingredients of different vaccines.

Thanks,
Sheryl Loch

MY FORUM

If the link does not work you can go to my profile & click the forum tab.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!