Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
EIGHT GIFTS THAT DO NOT COST A CENT-
7/31/2005 4:03:06 AM
Eight Gifts That Do not Cost a cent- In the Economy of the heart,These presents are priceless. This simple checklist can help measure how you are nuturing your relationship. 1. The gift of listening- You must really listen. Do not interupt,Do not day dream, do not plan your response. Just listen. 2.The gift of affection- Be generous with appropriate hugs, kisses, pats on the back and hand holds. Let these small actions demonstrate the love you have for family and friends. 3.The Gifts of laughter- Clip cartoons. Share articles and funny stories. Your gift will say, "I love to laugh with you". 4.The Gift Of Solitude- There are times when we want nothing better than to be left alone. Be sensitive to those times and give the gift of solitude to other. 5. The gift Of favor- Every day,Go out of your way to do something kind. 6.The gift of a written note- It can be simple, "Thanks for the help" note or a full sonnet. A brief, handwritten note or a full remember for a life time. 7.The Gift of a compliment- A simple and sincere," you look great in Red", You did a super job, That was a wonderful meal." Can make someones day. 8. The Gift of a cheerful Disposition- The easiest way to feel good is to extend a kind word to someone. thank you my friends, kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: EIGHT GIFTS THAT DO NOT COST A CENT-
7/31/2005 4:09:30 AM
Hi Kathy Thanks for the invitation. Wise words to be looked at carefully. Thanks Linda
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/31/2005 4:10:11 AM
Good evening Kathy. 8 Gifts yes you are so right. do I fit the bill lol. Sleep well see you in the morning. Stay safe Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/31/2005 4:23:17 AM
Think about this one. If You Do, What You Do With Love, You Will Eventually, Have Only What You Love In Your Life.
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
Roy
Roy Fielding

66 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/31/2005 4:39:08 AM
As always Kathy, I love waking up to your great words. It sure starts me off on the right foot Girl. Will you get some rest now it's 5:33 am in Boston and I still see your on Skye, LOL. Have a GREAT Sunday Kathy...... Your Friend, Roy Fielding
Take A Tour Of My Biz And Grab This Free Website Submission Software! http://www.roidotcom.com/ez-free-software/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!