Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: MAN OF COURAGE - John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood
9/13/2007 7:09:27 AM

Dear Luella & John,

I was reading all posts here . Of course I know man cann`t be happy in trouble - but feeling all this emotions expressed here , I am sure can let go away the biggest dangerous and can warm each heart.

I know John is better and he will join us very soon. I wish to send him this Serbian bellflower and showers of blessings and healing energy.

And this a little neurotic, but amazing hug!

Love you both very much and bless and embrace with love of my soul!

Branka

+0
Janet Ravindran

3183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/14/2007 10:03:19 AM
Dear Luella, that's a wonderful message you give us - and coming from John himself makes it double heartwarming!!! Thank you and many hugs!!!

Dear John, I'm glad to hear that you're feeling a bit better already; weakened yes, but ready to fight. I love your words " Rest assured that this warrior will certainly be around to fight another day, and carry the flag of Motivation..." - that's wonderfully said and you set your mind exactly where it supposed to be - to fight for a full recovery!! You just stay that way and we here will work with our prayers ;-)
Sending you lots of energy and many blessings,
Janet

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/16/2007 1:13:43 AM
Dear Luella,

Sorry to hear about John's attack, you and John are in my prayers, thank you for yours during my illness.

I pray John is touched by the loving hand of the one and only Dearest physician we have and believe for our miracle. May you know HIS Grace through it all.

Be blessed always

hugs

Pauline R

ps; sorry for getting here so late.
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/17/2007 11:29:14 AM

Hello my friends,

I thank you all for your love and prayers.  Oh Branka, how wonderful it is to see you here.

Pauline, I am so glad you are well.

John remains offline being treated by doctors and recuperating.  His condition is complicated as he has other serious health complications.

I thank you for your prayers and ask you to continue.

It is just not the same without him.

Love to all,

Luella

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/17/2007 11:34:27 AM

Luella, Please give this to John.