Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
MAN OF COURAGE - John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood
9/9/2007 8:00:05 AM

John Elliott

Dear Friends,

I would like to take this opportunity to let you know that John Elliott, the backbone of TheCorner4Women, has suffered a heart attack.  His condition is serious and he will need a recovery period. 

I am asking for your prayers so that John may have a speedy recovery.

I thank you.

Luella May

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: MAN OF COURAGE - John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood
9/9/2007 8:07:31 AM

Hi Luella (and backbone John)!!

This is sad news Luella, but we will bring the prayers of many together here for a speedy and full recovery!!  Luella, please let John know that I will keep him in my prayers, and I am faithful that God will heal.

Blessings,

Judy

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/9/2007 8:13:24 AM
My prayers are certainly going up for John. It is not a surprise that his heart would be attacked.
It is such a big target! I absolutely love John and feel like sat at his feet, in front of a warm fire listening to stories about honor and courage and nobility for several lifetimes.
Thank you Luella for bringing him to us; without you he would have stayed hidden away and we might not have found this treasure in this lifetime.
+0
9/9/2007 8:16:07 AM
Hi Luella, and thank you for letting us know.

Dear John, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, wishing you all the very best for a speedy recovery, hugs and love

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/9/2007 8:27:55 AM
HELLO Luella,

Thank you for the invitation. It saddens me to hear that John Elliot, the cornerstone of TC4 Woman had this problem. I am grateful to this man. He gave me a forum, rights and authority to moderate a forum and always supported me, especially when I most needed it.

He really is a MAN OF COURAGE and a personality of respect. I will keep John in mind and prayers.

Your good friend
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!