Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #53 FOR 2007
9/4/2007 5:32:40 PM

Hi, Sam,

Thanks for dropping by and offering your congratulations.  Sorry I'm so late in doing this, but I just found out about it at 5 PM. 

Have a great day!

Betty

+0
9/4/2007 5:34:19 PM

Hi, Rose,

Thanks for dropping by, with your kind words and beautiful flowers.

One of these days I am gonna learn how to do all that beautiful picture posting. 

I appreciate your visit.

Betty

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/4/2007 5:34:38 PM
Congrats Beth, you are a pearl. ;-)

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
9/4/2007 5:36:04 PM

Hi, Sarah,

Thanks for the beautiful picture of the 2 little girls! 

And thanks for dropping by and congratulating me.  This is a nice surprise, and I appreciate all the kind words.

Betty

+0
9/4/2007 5:53:06 PM

Hi, Marilyn,

How can I ever thank you for dropping by and having such beautiful words to leave with me.  The beauty certificate is so special, and  I treasure it! 

And yes, my momma was a special  person.  She loved to go to church and cook better than anything else in this world.  She was prim and proper in her dress and actions, and I do miss her very much.  I'm glad you enjoyed my bio.  I could have written twice that much, but I knew better, cause it probably would have turned into a short novel!  ha  But one day, I may just write something; you never can tell! 

I'm so glad you liked Louisiana.  I was born here, and have always loved it.  I've lived in Florida, Rhode Island and Oklahoma, but I've always come back to wonderful Louisiana! Even with all the snakes, alligators, spiders, and humidity, it's a wonderful place to be!!

Thank you again for your kindness,Marilyn!

Betty 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!