Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #53 FOR 2007
9/4/2007 6:03:58 PM

Hello Marilyn,

I want to thank you for making Betty a "Shining Star". She truly shines in our forums when she is there.  She has proven to be a good friend, and I've come to like and respect her alot.

Hello Betty,

In just the short time I've known you, you have made a difference in our lives here at Adland. I truly enjoyed reading your bio, and it brought tears to my eyes.  I think you fit right in with my very close friends here at Adland. I'm glad I have had to opportunity to get to know you.

You Truly Are A 'Shining Star'!!

Enjoy your time here

You deserve it!

Bj

+0
9/4/2007 6:07:49 PM

Hi, Monica,

Thanks so much for your kind words and beautiful congratulatory picture!

You are such a sweet person who has a lot to do around here, and we appreciate all your efforts.  You and Marilyn are truly super- humans, I think!

You really surprised me with this, you know.  But what a nice surprise.  I love 'em!

Have a good evening.  I don't know how many evenings I'll get to catch the ABC party because when my feller isn't here, he always CALLS at 9 PM and we yap till about 9:30 or so. 

Thanks for being you, Monica!

Betty

+0
9/4/2007 6:09:30 PM

Hi, Phil,

Thanks for stopping by this wonderful forum with  your kind words  and picture.  Very nice!

I appreciate your kindness!

Betty

+0
9/4/2007 6:11:29 PM

Hi, Chris,

Thanks for dropping by and leaving me some of your sweet and kind congratulatory words.  There is nothing like kindness, is there? 

I hope to see you in some of the forums, and thanks again!!

Betty 

+0
9/4/2007 6:13:10 PM

Hi, Dimitra,

Thanks ever so much for  your kind words and the most GORGEOUS flowers!  Your congratulations are certainly appreciated. 

Hope to see you in some of the upcoming forums!

Take care.

Betty

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!