Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Monika Woods

120 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Sharing a poem too :)
7/29/2005 11:37:43 AM
hope you don't mind - Purpose Without him I would have no joy to offer Only pain and sorrow I would be lost in an unending nothingness That would envelope the spirit of my being I know this because I have been to that place A place where my life was erased I dropped to my knees in darkness I fell at the feet of Jesus Christ Realizing His suffering I sank to the floor Seeing His Pain I asked Him What can I offer You? Nothing. I thought I could not go on Then I realized that with Him I to was to rise from the dust of life From pain and suffering to a life of joy Because in Him I can serve those He loves As I serve the ones He loves I return His Love to Him. A student wanted to publish this in a school newspaper and it was struck down. My thanksgiving is it allowed people to know where I stand, but isn't it sad that views can be shared from everything EXCEPT the truth? Thank God for the internet!
Monika M Woods Image Consultant www.MaryKay.com/savannahwoods GBG www.shopgbg.com/monikaw- Take your vitamins and earn income too EARN $$$ Buying Gold at private parties - Extremely limited IC poisitions open www.glitzyglo.zoomshare.com
+0
Monika Woods

120 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Why do I?
7/29/2005 11:40:00 AM
Why Do I Transparent window shows everything. It is only fact no opinion, It does not cry, Why do I? No child forgotten is their plea. They talk and picket, They do not cry, Why do I? He walks alone because he is new. He scowls and slumps, He does not cry, Why do I? She was seen with him at six. She puts on make-up and holds her head high, She does not cry, Why do I? Copyright ©2005 Monika Michelle Maciejewski Woods everyone have a beautiful weekend...
Monika M Woods Image Consultant www.MaryKay.com/savannahwoods GBG www.shopgbg.com/monikaw- Take your vitamins and earn income too EARN $$$ Buying Gold at private parties - Extremely limited IC poisitions open www.glitzyglo.zoomshare.com
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: GIVE ME STRENGTH
7/29/2005 11:40:44 AM
That Was Beautiful Once Again Kathy. Thank You for Sharing This With Us. The Lord Definately Can and Will Give You Strength if You Ask. Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Why do I?
7/29/2005 11:46:13 AM
Those were Beautiful Monika. Thank You for sharing Those With us also. Sincerely, Shelly Hargis
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: GIVE ME STRENGTH
7/29/2005 1:12:20 PM
Hey kathy, sorry for the late post, as you know I have been busy.:) That is a beautiful poem. Thanks for sharing with:)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!