Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Page Rank 5 for Helloworld Social Network
9/1/2007 7:18:42 AM

Hi Arild,

Thanks for stopping by. I'm not trying to recruit anyone to the Helloworld opportunity. Was just showing how the service could enhance the marketing efforts for anyone in any business.

Tried to look at your LivePresentation, but the link gave me a 404.

Have a great weekend,
Angela

Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/1/2007 8:11:47 AM
Hi Angela

This is good news indeed.  We are  a customer of Helloworld as you know and I am throughly enjoying playing with the new business toy. 

It is a fairly competitive field but so far we are satisfied with the quality of product service we are receiving.  And it has been around a long time.  I am told that it is now listed on Amex - so I dont think we have to worry about them disappearing either!!

So far so good - and it has some great features.  

And the kids love it
- my son is going to be able to use it when he is in the States for his school year there.  The weekly video mail to his mom - he is not thrilled about that one!! lol   The  video emails are fun and the chat room is great!  And as a total computer Klutz, I am gradually getting round to learning about and using its features to promote our business. 

As a bricks and mortar business it is good way of confirming that we really do paint and gild!  Soon you will be able to see us covered in paint in the workshop!

It is interesting to read your comments on back links. I can see how it could be of benefit to the webpages.

Take Care
Love
Jenny

I know you didnt ask for  it - but it seemed a pity not to post this testimonial - as we are really happy with Hello World

I got the 404 too

+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/1/2007 10:43:10 AM

Hi Jenny,

Nice to see you here. I know you're going to Love Helloworld!. With the presentation capabilities we have No One can compare!

Not to mention the fact that your child will be in the states this year. You'll be able to actually See him every day with the service.

Whoooo hoooo! What a blessing.

Take care and have an awesome weekend!
Your Friend,
Angela

Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!