Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Page Rank 5 for Helloworld Social Network
8/30/2007 12:00:44 PM

Thoughts/Facts appreciated.....

As many of you know I use Helloworld services for all my communication needs.

I was chatting on IM with a new customer this morning when I noticed a page rank for Helloworld social community. Our community is not quiet 1 year old yet. It was created on September 10 of 2006. I really couldn't believe we are already at PR5!

The blog pages, music, picture and podcasting pages all rank a PR of 5 on google. Pretty cool!

I had also never really thought about checking Page ranking on any social sites. So, I did a little research. For 2 of the largest: Adland--PR2 for aboutme pages and forums. Nothing for the profile. Direct Matches--Blogs and Forums rank PR2. Nothing for profile pages? HomeBizSpace--PR0, Apsense--0!

Now, I'm thinking with the fact that Google uses back links from high PR pages to help determine the importance of another page, that having links from Helloworld with a PR of 5 would help your own website?

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Angela

Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
Re: Page Rank 5 for Helloworld Social Network
8/30/2007 12:39:27 PM

Angela,

Just visited your Helloworld, I guess it will just take some getting used to but I could not find your movies.  Anyway, I took advantage of  your forum to post a list of some of my videos I have on MySpace.

Thank you,

Sara

+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/30/2007 1:29:14 PM

Hi Sara,

Thanks for stopping by. The videos are under the left hand "bubble" navigation. The link looks like a tv screen. Pics are under the camera, and blog under the world. Helloworld Shared videos are at the top, click on Watch HelloTV.

Have a great weekend,
Angela

Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/31/2007 12:35:35 AM
 Dear Angela !

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
9/1/2007 6:49:55 AM
Hi

Thanks for Your invitation, but I have found a tool more powerful and complete than the system You use, and I also got promise to be leader for Norway for I have more than success, as I am Int Country Manager with DubLi Network who provides the first real global e-commerce-platform DubLi.com

AND

Global Sales Manager with LivePresentation /
LivePresentation where I shall get Sales Agents and Managers and teach them how to earn over 80.000 USD per year without problems just by offering our lowest package.

Join us, my team are global and have a lot of success.

Best regards
Arild
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!