Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Chemical Compound Ferrocene ... anti-knocking agent ... for older leaded fuel cars.
8/30/2007 5:59:25 AM
I also need to ask why the Australian government would post on their government website this statement concerning the Power Pill fe-3.

------------

DOCEP Corporate, the Department of Consumer and Employment Protection, The Government of Western Australia, dated Thursday, 21 December 2000 that the "Commissioner for Fair Trading Patrick Walker said the Ministry recently commissioned independent scientific tests of the Fuel Magic pill (also marketed as the Power Pill FE-3) which showed the product had no beneficial effect."

“The tests by the University of WA Engineering Design and Consultancy Centre found the brown one-gram pills produced no measurable reduction in fuel consumption and could have even worsened fuel-efficiency,” said Commissioner for Fair Trading Patrick Walker.

Mr Walker said the Ministry was further concerned that other, similar “fuel pills” had come on to the market in recent days.

“During a time when there's been significant public concern about fuel prices, I would be concerned if opportunistic traders were taking advantage of consumers with false claims about products which seem doubtful at the very least,” he said.

Motorists are advised to drop one Fuel Magic pill, at a cost of $2.50 each, into their petrol tanks each time they refill.

Mr Walker said the Ministry had received a commitment from its seller, Milestone Marketing of Doubleview, to cease promoting the product, but the Ministry would continue to investigate the matter for likely prosecution.

“But other fuel pills are also on the market and selling fast because people naturally want better fuel economy, but consumers need to take any claims of improved fuel-efficiency with a grain of salt,” Mr Walker said.

It is an offence under the Fair Trading Act to make false or misleading statements about a product, with penalties as high as $20,000 for individuals or $100,000 for corporations.

Page last updated on:   -  Tuesday, 18 April 2006

Article url: http://www.docep.wa.gov.au/Corporate/Media/statements/2000/December/'MAGIC'_FUEL_PILL_DI.html

Is the Australian government lying here?

Kenneth
+0
Re: Chemical Compound Ferrocene ... anti-knocking agent ... for older leaded fuel cars.
8/30/2007 7:03:14 AM
Hi Kenneth

If you test a Copy of a real product that is the result you get.
But somebody that is only out to hurt other like you will need to be stopped.

I told you that they tested a pill that was copied in Romania. Also another big Issue is currently happening. But since I rather let you get into it by yourself go for it. You are not smart enough to read between the lines.

So a Registered Company in NZ  can promote this without any worries from their Authorities. http://www.newimageasia.com/powerpill.htm 

You should have listened to good advises you got from others or stayed of the Internet as you promised you would. Still remember that email from your 
Being traded on the NZ Stock Exchange. Man you must be coming from a different planet to not see that you got the wrong company, do you think that you are the first that comes up with such allegations?

Go for FFI a US Based Company that has even Law suites pending and is investigated by the State Attorney in Florida, but you are most likely to patriotic or paid by those other companies.

I can hardly believe that you do not see it for yourself. NZ is one of the highest respected Countries. An amateur that tries to play the devils barginist.

BTW NEW IMAGE sold alone in China 3 Mio US$ worth of Product in August 2007. So now you come and tell me that the Chinese are also fools. There is only one in the moment as far as I can see.  

Anyway, no more messages will come from my end. I have told you what I thought I better tell you, since we have each other added as friends in AdlandPRO. But do not tell me later I did not warned you. Your choice

Have a good day
+0
8/30/2007 7:32:08 AM
Again Dr.,

I agree with you and the AG in Florida to go after FFI. They are a US based company and if they are found guilty of deceptive practice then they should be punished.

If I did something deceptive then I should be punished.

I ask for facts. I get no links to prove a thing. No test data. Nothing that disputes what I have found. I posted in another thread where the University of Texas at El Paso has an engineering department that can test any combustion engine fuels and additives. You can send them product for evaluation and their department works closely with NASA.

Here's the thread link to the University's info.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/796725.aspx

Here again is the info as well.

Dr. Myoungjin(Arnold) Kim
The University of Texas at El Paso
Mechanical Engineering Dept.
500 W. University
El Paso, Texas 79968-0521
Phone: (915) 747-5769
Fax: (915) 747-5019
Email: mjkim @utep.edu

About EAFRL

The EAFRL is located within the Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Department at the University of Texas at El Paso. The EAFRL provides opportunities for faculty and students to pursue fundamental and applied investigations and advance technology in internal combustion engines and alternative fuels.

So come up with facts and data that can sell us, just not tell us. Websites can be written to make any business look good. Facts.

Waiting for proof.

Kenneth

+0
8/30/2007 9:01:03 AM
Now this is interesting.

Quote, "
You should have listened to good advises you got from others or stayed of the Internet as you promised you would. Still remember that email from your 
Being traded on the NZ Stock Exchange. Man you must be coming from a different planet to not see that you got the wrong company, do you think that you are the first that comes up with such allegations?"

Who did I ever promise to stay off the internet? What email from "your Being traded ... " these are not anything of fact or substance to me. And I asked if I had the right company and you say here 'No'. That's fine. Please let me know their ticker symbol so I may research and contact them.

And you say New Image sold so much product in China through August then I should be able to validate that through any stock reports. Again, ticker symbol, please.

Your dodging around with alot of fluff and avoiding answering any questions that have been brought up.

One question that yet has to be answered is with the number of years the Power Pill fe-3 has been around why is there so little info left on the net? Seems like anything before 2007 doesn't exist. But company Ubiee goes back to when? 1989?

(Public Company; 1-10 employees; Management Consulting industry)

April 1989 – Present (18 years 5 months)

Being in the International Marketing and Consulting for many year together with my partners made us create this Company many years ago.

We are currently supporting very strongly the SKYPECAST Social Network capabilities.The UBIEE Team with our Exclusive License Distributional Programmes.

(Public Company; 1-10 employees; Public Relations and Communications industry)

May 2002 – Present (5 years 4 months)

Brand development, web site traffic growth, web site UI and advertising revenue. Developed brand strategy and statistics systems.
Strategic Consulting, including business plan & sales strategy development.
Advising new businesses on formation of corporations and business structures, drafting privacy policies and structuring commercial transactions.
The best example is the implementation of the UBiee PowerPill into the RingSMS Philippines Corporation PUBLIC SHARING CONCEPT.
Generated new development deals for a real estate development company that focuses on multi-family residential projects, including world peace market analysis.
Comprehensive database management and migration from SQL to Oracle.
Instruction on workstation setup for prevention of eyestrain, repetitive strain injuries, and backpain. Give onsite and offsite classes.

More can be found at LinkedIn Profile : http://www.linkedin.com/in/ubiee

Dr.Michael U Dolgoruky Dr.Michael U is a 3rd-degree contact

RingSMS & UBIEE Corporation & a FUTURO WORLD PEACE SOLUTION have the potential to create new Energie.

Pensacola, Florida Area

Kenneth

+0
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/30/2007 3:36:55 PM
Kenneth:
Staying out of this discussion may be the better part of wisdom, however being who I am - never to let a challenge slip by, may I respond with something original with me but it may be influenced by more than eighteen years as one who uses and markets Amsoil. In no way am I taking sides but one can always use more information, of which there is no shortage. People are also selective as to what their sources are and choose to follow.

Warranty is a big issue, which reminds me of a conversation I overheard at a service department some years age in which the customer was asked if any additives where used. If the answer was "yes", this service counter person felt the authority to warn the owner that his car's warranty could be jepardized. Consumers are more informed now and know that the OEM must prove with an independent lab  analysis that this or any lubricant or fuel product, aftermarket product option, must prove to  be responsible for the engine or  equipment failure; this disclaimer must be in writting. Imagine trying to weasel out of a warranty claim of a broken  door handle or windshield wiper.

Hang in there and good luck.
RH

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!