Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Chemical Compound Ferrocene ... anti-knocking agent ... for older leaded fuel cars.
8/31/2007 3:42:46 AM
Hi Rudy,

You are correct about misclaimed statements on OEM. Many aftermarket products are allowed to be used without the product jeapodizing a vehicle warranty. Otherwise, all auto parts stores, like NAPA, Checkers, Pep Boys, Advanced and more, would not be in business. There is even a document somewhere pertaining to the laws on this. I'll see if I can find it again.

On the other point, I quote "... but one can always use more information, of which there is no shortage." I will refer again to Power Pill EF-3. For a company to be around for more than 10 years there is a big lack of information of this product. It's as if someone has gone around and deleted anything before 2007 from the internet.

I had researched Ubiee before about 1 1/2 yrs ago. All of my findings and links and copies are on a harddrive in a computer that crashed. I am going to pull that hard drive and extract all the information soon.

Thanks for posting Rudy and best to you.

Kenneth

+0
Re: Chemical Compound Ferrocene ... anti-knocking agent ... for older leaded fuel cars.
9/1/2007 3:36:19 AM
Ok, here is New Image's link to stock market reports and more.

http://www.nzx.com/market/security_details/by_security?code=NEW

Since New Image's main product lines are cosmetics it's very possible to sell '3 Mio US$' as you said. Cosmetics is a multi-billion $$$$ industry. So, in the '3 Mio' you mentioned, how much of that is Power Pill FE-3? So, this fool now raises another GOOD question.

Companies, such as New Image, buy and acquire other businesses all the time. Sometimes they buy a business so they have something that loses money to offset other profitting ventures for tax reasons. I am not saying this is the case, but possible.

Now, you say "NO WAY" would a stock traded company could do no wrong. Well, let's look at a US company that was found to be 'dirty'. ENRON. If you are not familiar it's easy to find by searching. So, please don't say a company cannot be questioned.

I ask of the dear Dr. Michael, once again, since you offered to supply proof I am waiting for the proof.

Sincerely,

Kenneth

+0
9/2/2007 1:01:11 AM
Well, the Dr. removes his image and changes his profile name. Must be dodging any possible bad publicity linked with your name and image. If you are stating you will show us proof this surely isn't the way to do it.

Are you going to leave your other promoters hanging?

I smell a rat.

Kenneth
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/2/2007 5:37:32 AM
Hello Kenneth

As a car owner and a friend of participants in fuel saving product programmes, I have been following this forum with interest. 

There are so many products pushed through MLMs in this product field, that I have always wondered why the car manufacturers dont recommend them and why they are not easily available in Motor accessory shops.  All other online products usually have stiff and well publicized competition from direct selling manufacturers in the same product line

I also noticed today that my fellow Adlander and immigrant to Spain, Dr. Michael Dolgoruky, has changed his photo and title to

NO SERIOUS Company Supports Slandering

And can only Comment that a serious company will simply

1.  first provide the necessary data to refute any false claims and "neutralize" them on the public domain

2.  and then place any slanderous attacks in the hands of their  lawyers

After reading your posts - I went and had a little look around the internet for information on UBIEE - and like you, could only find very recent information.  Given the length of time it has been operating - I was surprised.  Serious company back information is usually archived and available for viewing.  I remember reading some stuff last year - but it  seems to have  vanished.

Saludos 

+0
Les
Les Johnson

67 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/2/2007 11:56:52 PM

Hey Kenneth!

How goes the research. Interestingly, I was just following up on what was being said in this forum, and you say the "Dr." is out, hmmm! Anyway, to let you know as well, Ferrocene might be an anti-knocking agent and as I read up where you suggested to go and see what it had to say as well, but I talked with some of the mechanics and right away, 4 of them said that Ferrocene is one way of using a system for magnetic purposes for the chemical to "bond" to the service of the metal in your engine, because of the charging, (positive) between the compound and the negative charge of the engine. Well turn off the engine and no more charge and what happens, it goes back to the oil pan, and the gas tank or whatever they say that they put it in, there additives, or oil treatments. It is also a way for companies that use Teflon as a way for there oil additive, or treatment to be fair, Kenneth, that it bonds as well, using the same "magnetic" treatment, so the lubricant will not drain down to the oil pan either. Most wear and tear that occurs in engines is 95%, when the engine is started. Ask any mechanic, the true testers and the ones who see the results of all of the companies out there who say they are the best. They will tell you exactly what is being done to the inside of the engine, both in oil and gas treatments.

I have always told people about something as well, with teflon, Kenneth. Simple question and I didn't have to do any type of research, just common sense and past result myself. Using a Teflon coated frying pan, and an egg, they work great when you use oils or butter, or grease or whatever you use to get the egged cooked, and lets say you want it over easy or over hard. Using the butter and stuff, the pan works great. Have you ever tried to cook and egg without using anything at all on a teflon frying pan. I have and everytime it sticks to the surface. Just imagine now, what happens if you end up getting a hole or a busted seal in your oil pan. Thats metal on metal, with no lubricant. Kind of leaves you up in the air, when you think that the teflon will work, when it doesn't have anything to keep it lubricated, doesn't it. Well, hope you have a very great Labor Day my friend!

GOD BLESS!!

Les Johnson
Certified Independent Representitive!
Motor Latte Commercial & Fleet Services
281-999-1156 Hm Bus. #
281-999-0043 Fax #
832-444-5282 Cell #
Lattesaver@gmail.com
www.motorlattefleet.com
www.motorlatte.com/saver

Thanks! God Bless!! Les Johnson Certified Independent Representitive! Motor Latte Commercial & Fleet Services 281-999-1156 Hm Bus. # 281-999-0043 Fax # Lattesaver@gmail.com http://www.motorlattefleet.com http://www.motorlatte.com/saver http://w
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!