Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Chemical Compound Ferrocene ... anti-knocking agent ... for older leaded fuel cars.
8/30/2007 2:47:06 AM
Any fuel saving products containing Ferrocene ...

Fuel additives

Ferrocene and its derivatives are antiknock agents used in the fuel for petrol engines; they are considered to be safer than tetraethyl lead, previously used.[15] It is possible to buy at Halfords in the UK, a petrol additive solution which contains ferrocene which can be added to unleaded petrol to enable it to be used in vintage cars which were designed to run on leaded petrol.[16] Unfortunately, the iron containing deposits formed from ferrocene can form a conductive coating on the spark plug surfaces leading to spark plug failure.

Please read all footnotes as well.

Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferrocene

I found one of several reports that have a fuel saving product containing Ferrocene.

Here's an excerpt of what I found.

-----------

New Image also makes the Power Pill FE-3 for Spanish multi-level marketing network Ubiee, whose literature states: "The (power pill) product was originally developed in Russia at the end of World War II. Later it was refined and tested by Nasa as a rocket propellant, and patented in the US. The patent was purchased by our manufacturer in New Zealand." New Image has not scientifically tested the Power Pill to determine its fuel saving capabilities. Instead, Clegg cites customer satisfaction as proof it works. "Over the years we've got such a lot of success stories. But because of all the variables we can't get down to specifics."

One independent test has been done, however. In 2000, a test of the Power Pill FE-3 commissioned by the Ministry of Fair Trading in Western Australia found "the brown one-gram pills produced no measurable reduction in fuel consumption and could have even worsened fuel-efficiency". The finding led to a successful prosecution of the local marketer, Milestone Marketing, in 2003. New Image won't reveal the main ingredients of the pill.

"That's where the secret is in the formulation you see," said Clegg. "There's combustion catalysts in there, detergents for cleansing and also lubricants. So you've got it doing a number of things that you would need multiple products to achieve the same result... It's all about getting a complete burn that will actually burn the sulphur and reduce the emissions that are coming out the exhaust pipe."

The Star-Times was curious to find out what could produce such effects, so we commissioned laboratories at SpectraChem Analytical and AgriQuality to analyse the pills.

The tests showed the bulk of the Power Pill is ferrocene, a metallic compound discovered in 1951. It is well-known to the fuel industry and has been used in some markets, particularly Russia and China, as an octane booster to replace lead. Its characteristics as a fuel additive include anti-knocking, high temperature lubrication and soot reduction.

Unfortunately its side-effects mean it is banned in the fuel specifications of New Zealand and several other countries including America.

The International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO), which sets global standards for fuel, recommends no metallic compounds should be used in fuel. Ferrocene in particular is excluded as it causes iron deposits to build up on spark plugs over distances of as little as 5000km, producing engine misfiring and bad acceleration. In cars with catalytic converters, chemical reactions of unburnt gas cause overheating and ultimately melt the catalyst. Chairman of the ISO's vehicle standard-setting body Jean-Pierre Cheynet said in a letter to members last year: "The after-treatment system is thus inevitably destroyed causing economic damage for the driver and negative ecologic effects for the environment."

His recommendation: "The use of ferrocene in road vehicles cannot be tolerated and shall be banned. If standards in your responsibility allow the use of ferrocene or at least do not forbid it, we ask you to take appropriate action to expressly exclude the use of ferrocene from these standards."

Article url: http://www.stuff.co.nz/sundaystartimes/4112519a22981.html

Kenneth R Sword Jr

+0
Re: Chemical Compound Ferrocene ... anti-knocking agent ... for older leaded fuel cars.
8/30/2007 3:28:58 AM
Hi Kenneth

You think you are real smart repeating the errors of a Newspapers, Well we have not come in a Banana Boat to this business, you certainly did. Research hahaha makes me laugh. Stay with what you are best with. Make your Business that you offered to many of us first work, I am sure you remember BizzyBlogs. I paid for being in that business lots of promises and nothing came back. Maybe that is the reason you are now an Internet Researcher, that has no scruple to put his name behind things without having made a real research.

It is not Banned I can proof it, You can not stand up for anything you recommend here, and the last company that published this out of context interpretations has been sued and paid a heftiest fine and they had to withdraw those false assumptions. You picked the wrong company. We will be in touch with you for sure.

I will have to forward your article to NEW IMAGE in NZ and I am sure you will hear some response from their Legal Council. Copying things without knowledge does not make you a Master and your behavior is dangerous for serious companies.

I hope you stop doing this, if not NEW IAMGE will make you stop. This will be shown here in AdlandPro who is right and who is wrong! I know it is you. If you like I provide you with the lastes Information. Gosh Ignorancy again, do you realy believe that a Company that is traded on the NZ Stock Exchange can sell something like this silly reprint says??

One independent test has been done, however. In 2000, a test of the Power Pill FE-3 commissioned by the Ministry of Fair Trading in Western Australia found "the brown one-gram pills produced no measurable reduction in fuel consumption and could have even worsened fuel-efficiency". The finding led to a successful prosecution of the local marketer, Milestone Marketing, in 2003. New Image won't reveal the main ingredients of the pill.
The Pill that was tested was not even the PowerPill FE-3, they tested a Copy made in Rumania. And it was New Image that disclosed that to the Authorities.

You will hear back from NZ directly you can bet on it.

+0
Re: Chemical Compound Ferrocene ... anti-knocking agent ... for older leaded fuel cars.
8/30/2007 4:20:30 AM
Hello Dr. Michael,

Ok, please give us the proof you have. Many people have been asking for proof, not testimonials. We want to see independent lab results and more.

As for my researching, I have always done my due diligence in any program. You can see this going all the way back when I joined AdlandPro. Doesn't affect my ability to run a social site free or paid for others. And we have continued to make it a great site for the masses.

You have paid for a Gold membership and as stated on the site if we ever do sell those Gold members will be compensated in any such sale as described. It took MySpace over 3 yrs to get where it sold in the millions. Our membership continues to grow daily. And we will continue to make it grow, legally and ethically.

We don't use pyramid, gifting, contributions or Ponzi schemes to get members. No one has to pay to get in. You can join for free and opt to upgrade. And all members get full use of every service we have free of charge.

Now, I will point out that you were drawn to the subject line BEFORE knowing the content of my post. So why would Ferrocene draw you to read this? The article I found was one of several and my post was very long. Only the article I referenced to mentions anything about the companies. That is why I supplied the link. I wrote about Ferrocene and referenced to it's definition and things relevent to gas saving products and devices.

I have seen alot of bully statements and no proof from 3 people now since I have started covering all of this.

Another thing I noticed that your company and power pill have been around for quite a few years. Yet, any references before 2007 cannot be found anymore on the internet. Why is that?

Please give the proof people ask for and you'll win many more customers.

Can you also give me the NZ company trading letters on the NZ stock exchange?

Waiting for your proof.

Also, my ex-wife's cousin and still good friend to me, Senator John Warner ( http://www.senate.gov/~warner/ ) is the senior Republican member on the Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works, the environment remains a top priority. I wonder what he can help me answer to these questions that come up.

Kenneth

+0
8/30/2007 5:04:34 AM
Hi Kenneth

Just for your information, you will hear from the Legal Department of New Image NZ with the proof to your State Attorney that you will get when you see with who you are dealing.

Who are you to request proof? You have taken a wrong step by including company names and even cited the CHAIRMAN and owner of the NEW IMAGE GROUP from NZ. Think before you publish. No Publicly traded Company would let you go away with it without showing you and teaching you that you better be careful when you deal with real companies in business for over 23 years.

Withdraw the lines where it shows wrong accusations that you take as reference, because repeating the same error does not make it legit what you are doing. If not be ready for the consequences since you use a Public Board to promote those things. Later you will have even to write Publicly that you have made a wrong doing by leaning yourself to much out of a window, if you can still afford to pay your Internet Connections after the fine we will be requesting.

I got told you are a great musician. You should have stayed with your profession. I am sorry that this has to come this way, think Kenneth if you rely like to go into legal battle, you have no chance. I am ready to provide to you information for real research, since I personally always liked your way of writing. This time you got to far, but that happens every day with many people. Not knowing does not mean the laws are non existence.
+0
8/30/2007 5:35:06 AM
Now, now Dr. Michael,

First, is this the NZ company you refer to? New Image Group Limited Ordinar (NEW.NZ).

I have only brought forward here in Aldandpro what can be found by anyone that wants to find it. I didn't make the claims. Again, that's why I reported the link source.

So go after the newspaper that reported the story and the test labs that were quoted within the story.

Who am I to request proof? As with anyone that gets into a business you do your due diligence and request proof. So I am like all intellegent others.

I have no problems to apologize if I am wrong. Just give the proof and I will be more than happy to do so.

I look forward to receiving your information for real research.

I still await for answers to my other questions as well.

Thank you

Kenneth

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!