Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Art Exhibitions at Adlandpro #18
8/29/2007 9:31:31 AM

Judy,

It always impresses me when people actually take the time to 'stop and smell the roses.'  Most of us are so caught up in our own world and trying to bring in more money that we just don't take the time to enjoy.  Your comments tell me that you did visit and you did understand, also tells me you are a caring and loving person.  I know your friend's illness is hard to endure, but I thank God that you are there for her.  She needs love and understanding and your strength.

When first I came to Kansas (center State of US), I did find it to be the most desolate place in the world.  However, God showed me the beauty all around me.  It was then my love of wildflowers came back to life, my poetry flowed like water, and scenes around me became greeting cards.

Judy, you are a special person and God has given you a burden right now but you will be the better for it.

Your friend,

Sara

+0
8/29/2007 9:33:54 AM

Hello Nan,

Thank you for stopping by!  You are so busy in all your other forums, I am happy to see you here, and taking the time to 'smell the rose.'

Sara

+0
8/29/2007 9:37:45 AM

Rose,

Please do keeping popping in, always glad to hear your comments.  Your forum is one of the best and it is up for vote now!!  I wish I had more friends to invite to help boost your ratings right now.  Everyone is busy in other forums, wow, there are so many active ones now. 

Maybe it will pick up when word getting around.  Thanks again for show.

Sara

+0
8/29/2007 9:43:07 PM

Hello Rose, Jenny, Venerina ! Thank you for featuring Sara! This forum is wonderful.

Dear Sara,

Thank you for presenting us your work. Tenderness behind your experiences, painted with so soft nuances, is your comment. I feel  world is loved by you, even though all things and relations maybe cann not be understood or accepted.

Great, thank you!

With love and honor,

Branka

+0
8/29/2007 10:34:02 PM

Thank you so much, Branka.  So many things not understood nor accepted.  I appreciate your comments very much.

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!