Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Art Exhibitions at Adlandpro #18
8/30/2007 4:57:09 PM

Thanks Rose, for the Invitation and special Thanks to you, Jenny and Venerina for allowing us the opportunity to admire the many talents of our Good Friend Sara.

Sara,

God has indeed Blessed you with Magnificent Talents. I have always enjoyed your Poetry and I must say that it has often spoken to my heart at just the right moments when I needed it the most.  I'm particularly fond of Butterflies, so therefore I admit that "Kissed by Butterflies", is a favorite.

Until today, however, I had never really fully appreciated the scope of your accomplishments as an Artist.  I thoroughly enjoyed touring your Gallery, and I will return often.

I Thank our Father, for sharing you with us here in our little Community and I truly Thank You for choosing to share the Beauty of your Artwork and your Poetry with us, along with your Friendship.

Bless You My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
8/31/2007 11:14:13 AM

Wow, thank you, Phil.  I am humbled by your words.  Thank you for letting me know you like my poetry and that you do visit.  I, too, love butterflies.  I take as many pictures as they allow me to and always enjoy them flying around my plants.  Your picture is so beautiful!  It makes me happy that my poems have come at times when you needed them.  That is what God uses me for and gave me the words for (as you know).

May God continue to bless you in all that you do, my friend.

Sara

+0
9/1/2007 10:17:55 PM

Hello Rose and Team!  :-)

Sara, left a link at my forum pointing over here and I'm glad I click on it.

You are doing a great job with this forum and what beautiful art by Sara!

Thank you Sara for the invitation and congratulations on your Art show!

Have a great weekend!  ;-)

JOHN

+0
9/2/2007 2:15:12 PM

for visiting and posting, John.

Sara

+0
9/7/2007 11:55:17 AM

Hello Jenny, Rose and Venerina,

Just checking to see if you ladies are still out there!!??

I'll bet Rose is working really hard for the next Exhibit.  Putting all the things together and posting them where they look just right.

Thank you, ladies, again for making this a wonderful exhibit.

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!