Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: I have had it with Adlandpro!
8/19/2007 8:12:47 PM

Right its 3 am  i have a lot of other work to do so if you post i wont be answered right away  probably in about 6 hours or so from now.

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/19/2007 8:30:29 PM

Hi Bill, Hope you are sleeping well! 

I guess I have a lot to learn yet - i wouldn't know how to "remove" someone if I wanted to.

Blessings!!  I do so hope to see you around some!!

Judy

+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/19/2007 9:35:11 PM
Hello Bill,
I am saddened to see you are feeling this way. But on the other hand I can also relate to what you are saying. I too contribute even if it doesn't apply to my needs just so my friends know I have read there forums.
I have the same thing in my forums I share great news & yet only a handfull will respond with a comment. I try to make myself known all over the internet at various sites so people know that I am who I say I am. Market your idenity Bill & make some more friends. Real friends will be there forever no matter you post.
Take Care
Pick up your head & walk tall my friend. See you in the forums.
Kathy K
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/19/2007 10:35:06 PM
Hi Bill,

I am guilty of not always posting in your forum, but I never fail to get here and read what you have to say, cos' its always so informative.
Im still learning  about internetmarketing, as you well know, you have spent time teaching me so much, thank you so much. I for one would not like to see you go, as I see im not alone in feeling this way...now you know you do have many friends who will miss you.:-)

Take a break Bill, come back and it will be good.

Blessings

Pauline R
+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/20/2007 12:57:04 PM

Hi Bill , I have noticed the swing in post. the meaningful ones seems to get the least attention. I guess adland is going social more them marketing. I will see you on the other sites also. Don Rich

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!