Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: I have had it with Adlandpro!
8/19/2007 4:36:38 PM

Hi Beth,

I multi task and have at this isnstant  8 windosw open  so as you say  i have to do the rounds to keep up with every thing.

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/19/2007 4:38:07 PM
Hello Bill,

I for one, find your forums useful.  I've got some saved on my bureau so that I can use them for future reference.

I hope you continue to post.

Best wishes,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
8/19/2007 4:39:41 PM

Hi Bill,

I don't have a forum on Adland, however, I do belong to a lot and I look at some of the notices I receive.  I do see the same people posting over & over.  I do like the concept and am just learning more about how it works. 

I joined one program under you, I don't know if it was AGLOCO or taketheinternetback.  I am almost to the point of getting paid in taketheinternetback, but, who knows when AGLOCO will start paying.  I do have a bit of a downline, but most are not active.

Best wishes to you.

Oniece

Leave a legacy for your family or favorite charity. http://onieceg.realstew.com
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/19/2007 4:44:16 PM

Hi Bill,

Not just a glib 'Sorry to see you go'' it's the truth.

Your more serious approach to things has often been refreshing and if indeed you have read all of the postings I am impressed.

Having two full-time jobs I find it difficult to keep up with some popular forums through sheer number of postings but I have always done my level best to keep up. Sometimes I have lost track and when it is something like a voting site it is extremely tedious to plough through the congratulations, although all well meant.

I confess to speed reading some forums but I often break a short-term rule of ''must not reply tonight, no time'' because a reply really is needed.

I have gained useful information from you and only regret that sometimes, being bogged down by life, I have been unable to continue a task or program.

I will truly miss your honest approach and hope that your chilling out is not too long. As far as I am concerned you are welcome here anytime.

Roger

+0
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/19/2007 4:52:26 PM

Hi Sarah,

They will remain as I am not closing out  just backing off for a reassesment.

Its good to know some of my things are being used.

Yes I will continue to post just to keep the forum active.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!