Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I have had it with Adlandpro!
8/19/2007 4:10:18 PM

Hi Bj,

I will miss your presence here because I only know you from one other networking site. I was surprised to read you've only been here about a year.

I hope you reconsider. Adlandpro thrives on positve support and  the encouragement of their friends and fellow marketers...which is a role you could no doubt fill if you chose to...

Best Wishes,
Beth

+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/19/2007 4:16:43 PM

Hi Bill,

I just remembered a forum I did ages ago regarding your statement about posting addition called

"Forum Sluts" so why don't you pop over to http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/487362.aspx

and add your own contribution.

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/19/2007 4:17:35 PM

Hi Beth

As I said  I will keep a presence here but as John said  I am taking some time out.

How much time is still to be determined.

+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/19/2007 4:17:46 PM

Hi Bill,

I posted and it seemed like you were just online... Didn't I make the cut with the moderated forum thing?

Welll if it gets permitted? just delete this ok? thanks,

Beth

+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/19/2007 4:24:34 PM

Well, truth be told... I have a kind of attention deficit disorder when it comes to networking community...

How can I explaine this... Let's see...

If I were one who like to go out and have a drink... I wouldn't go to just one favorite tavern or glitzy bar in a restaurant... no... I'd tend to vist one one week and another another week...

make it a round robin sort of thing...

what brings me back here regularly is the silly abc game! I never thought I'd play such a silly game and love it!

As quick as you are with comments, Bj, you should join Monica's abc game each evening or Sunday mornings (us time, sorry) then we can joke about who is Bj ... you or Bj ...I'm Beths S.  and there's a Beths B.  I may have signed off recently just with my initials.... dang it, do you think I should have done that? omgosh!

We could very definitely use some continental humour!

Beth

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!