Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FORTY-FIRST EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
8/21/2007 12:37:40 AM

Janet ...your story brought tears to my eyes. Luella and all the people in Women of Courage, thank you for bringing us Janet and letting her tell her courageous story.  Thank you again.   Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Janet Ravindran

3183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/21/2007 1:58:28 AM
Liebe Brabka, I didn't know and I sure don't want to kill you ;-) I just wanted to tell "Thank you" from the bottom of my heart for being the great person and friend you are! And thank you for nominating me for Woman of Couage - it's a great honor and I enjoyed very much being here.
Love, hugs and blessings,
Janet

To cement a new friendship, especially between foreigners or persons of a different social world, a spark with which both were secretly charged must fly from person to person, and cut across the accidents of place and time.
~ Cornelia Otis Skinner

Please click for"Mi Tziganoshky"
+0
Janet Ravindran

3183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/21/2007 2:24:15 AM
Dear Pat, thank you so much for coming by, I really appreciate it a lot. Even when you're very busy with your "Philoxenia", you don't fail to come and "celebrate"with me. Thank you, my friend!
Many hugs and blessings,
Janet

When you begin to touch your heart or let your heart be touched, you begin to discover that it's bottomless, that it doesn't have any resolution, that this heart is huge, vast, and limitless. You begin to discover how much warmth and gentleness is there, as well as how much space.
~ Pema Chodron

Please click for"Living Eyes"

+0
Monica S

5971 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/22/2007 2:29:56 PM

Hello Janet!

Sorry I am a little late getting here..  Congrats on all of your accomplishments! You are a terrific person, and a terrific friend!   WE love you! :)

~Monica

+0
Janet Ravindran

3183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2007 12:08:28 PM
Dear Monica, thank you for coming by and making this some more special for me - I really appreciate it. You're a great friend with lots of awesome ideas and you sure know how to make your friends feel good and put a smile on their face .
Many hugs and blessings,
Janet

The best way to have a good idea is to have lots of ideas.
~ Linus Pauling

Please click for"Irreplaceable"
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!