Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Greenzap Now - Warning!
9/1/2007 8:16:15 AM
Hi Dave, You know the saying "Don't shoot the messengar, shoot the message". In this case, we thank you and we thank you for the message that greenzap is not as you expected. However, I must point out that your unkown visitor has underestimated your ability to converse and act in a rational way. If he had shown his identity would you have responded in the same manner. Of course, you are one who loves to discuss and you would not have shot the messengar. It is sad that one has to break Terms of Service here and risk having the account removed. No conflict would have errupted as you are not one to react with hatred. So why should we continue to have messages from an unknown messenger. The fact that you listened to him, someone who breaks TOS rules with a false profile, questionable identity, cowardess behavior, in the shawdows, speaks highly of you. Any one with less honor than you wouldn't tolerate the messenger. No don't shoot the messengar but he can take off the white sheet now.
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/1/2007 8:29:53 AM
Hi Dave

It is good to know that there are still people at AdlandPro who are willing to continue their due diligence and update it - even if it turns out that they have been mistaken and may lose face!!

Personally I find it easier to trust someone when they are willing to recognise that things have changed, in the light of new information, and come here to tell us.  There are far too many people who keep quiet when they discover a programme they have promoted has gone sour.  Keep up the Community Spirit!!

Mary, I agree with you that it is sad to see someone concealing their identity, but even honorable people who try to  expose  frauds realise it can be a risky business

I am not commenting here on "johny" it is only a general comment.   I have even read of one man in Germany who received a death threat for writing  a critical article about a programme that is promoted here at Adland.  which seems a little extreme to say the least and doesnt say much for the people who run the program and their supporters!!

So, maybe it is nicer to show your face - but sometimes it is understandable that people protect their identity - at least they came out and gave us the links.

Take care
Jenny
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/1/2007 3:31:36 PM
Hi Jenny and Mary,

Thank you for your comments and support.

Much as I abhor anonymous posting, I do appreciate all the information that "Johny" has shared with everyone, and will continue to do all I can to stay informed and to inform.

God bless,

Dave
+0
9/5/2007 9:19:42 AM

Just to keep you all informed, GZ is also using "Mipayment.biz" or "Mipayment" to draft checks now.

Jenny, I thank you for understanding me.  I have a family to protect.  My family is more important than sharing my identity with strangers on the internet who I am merely alerting to an ongoing fraud that may prey upon them.  To me, that is more important than the TOS of a website.

here is another victims story for you to read:
http://phoenixistellingitlikeitis.com/greenzap-strong-bucks-mazumah-mipaymentcom-ripoff-alert/

http://phoenixrecommends.com/greenzap-scam-warning

+0
9/5/2007 9:36:30 AM

mary,

I am sorry you see me as a coward.  I feel it is very short sighted of you, but it is comments like that that antanganize people like me to keep posting.

Some definintions mucked up for the sake of this discussion, as you have chosen to define cowardice in your own way, here are my definitions.

Cowardice is standing by a scammer and not doing something about it.

Prudence is protecting yourself from criminals that are willing to use threats and intimidation tactics to try and prevent you from speaking up.

Atruism is warning/helping/protecting people you have no relation to from an impending danger, regardless of the fact that it benefits you in no way.

Take of my white sheet?  Am I a ghost or a Klan member.  Really...keep up the name calling, motivate me to post more off topic.  I guess name calling and personal attacks are not against the TOS if the person is anonymous.

It is that kind of response to prudent altruistic posters that keeps scams running and pushes good people into the shadows. 

Peace.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!