Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sandy Morgan

219 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Greenzap Now - Warning!
8/12/2007 10:20:52 AM

I got out of Greenzap as they took money twice from me.  I had thought I had closed my account the first time around, but I was mistaken.  So, make sure that you account is closed when you do pull out by following Dave's advice.

Sandy

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/13/2007 2:50:05 PM
Dave, You stand tall in my eyes.
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/13/2007 8:56:52 PM
Hi James,

This should have been a great company.  The idea is very good, and with the right backing (it ain't cheap), the right management, and the right legal team (you have to know the laws thoroughly wherever you are operating), it could have been great.

Sadly, there are many really great ideas that start out and run into trouble down the line.  The number one problem is usually that the company runs short of funds, and the other number one problem is that the company hasn't done enough legal homework (yes - twin number ones!!)

Whatever the reasons for the way this one has gone, the company has most definitely dropped the ball, and time will tell us the who, what, why, where and when.

God bless,

Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/13/2007 8:59:21 PM
Hi Lisa,

Just make sure they don't have access to your bank account or credit card.  The only way you can do this if you've registered either with them is to cancel your credit card and close out your bank account.  It's a pain, but the only safe thing you can do.

God bless,

Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/13/2007 9:07:37 PM
Hi Sandy,

Were you able to get your money back?

Is there any investigation going on into the money being taken out without your authorization?  That's a federal crime.

Anyone who has this kind of thing happen needs to report it to law enforcement.  Whether it's the company, an employee or a hacker, the investigation needs to start with the company itself, and from the number of reports of this kind of thing, the company needs to either shut down voluntarily until this is stopped OR be shut down.

God bless,

Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!