Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2 wolves story with a networking message
8/2/2007 10:28:57 PM

You may wonder what this story could have to do with business..... read the story then I'll give my interpretation for networking... and then you can add more to my comments with your posts!

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.

He said, "My son, the battle is between two "wolves" inside us all.

One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt,

resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence,

empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "Which wolf wins?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."

~!~

Now my comments -

In network marketing one can either work it strictly for web site hits and sign ups..... or one can add some heart and truly help their friends and downlines. (associates).

I choose the latter and share a lot of tips in my forum for the purpose of "helping" others. Some of the information I have shared and some I have detailed plans.... yet to share

Learning this information I share, has cost me a lot of money going to seminars, reading books and listening to tapes.

I've had the good fortune to meet and shake the hands of Tony Robbins, Dennis Waitley (as well as his then wife Susan), and Brian Tracy. 

I even spent about 20 minutes one on one with Brian Tracy.

Now- since I share that information FREE... that is my way of helping my friends and my business associates.

I'm not only in this to make me money - I truly wish to make a difference in other peoples business's and lives too!

SO you see...... there are two wolves in network Marketing as well! Greed and self serving- or serving others while you earn!

There are other comments that fit this line of thought... I look forward to you adding your thoughts!

Neil

ps- if you like what you read - make sure you "join this forum" to get further threads of help and instruction---- as well as inspiration!

+0
Ann
Ann Riches

57 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: 2 wolves story with a networking message
8/2/2007 10:39:13 PM

Hi Neil,

Since I love wolves, your's was the first ALP message I read.............it's great wisdom! Thank you for this message and for all that you do to help others.

I appreciate you,

Ann

You've heard the ads, pay off your mortgage in less than half the time! Let me show you how WE do it! No new loans, YOU handle your own money! Be happy, use the services! Call me 818-239-4039
+0
Helen Prowd

380 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/2/2007 10:58:31 PM
Hi Neil,
thank you for the wolves story, as I love wolves and Indians I just love they tell stories. And interestes me to find just how people treat people these days.
When I am out and about in my wheelchair, I am treated like I am a nobody, and also they think I am deaf dumb blind and stupid people talk ovewr the tops of my head as though I dont even understand english. Adn also I am a waste of space. I just were for one day lived in a wheelchair just to see what it was like.
But that is my gripe for the day. I suppose you could say I am disillusioned maybe I am but that is how I am treated. So please keep up with the words of advice somewhere somehow one day someone might listen to you. all the best mate Helen
H. Prowd
+0
8/2/2007 11:12:14 PM

Hello Neil,

I like your way of business teaching - it is so wise and very different. This story is an excellent choice to turn our attention at the most important actor at any kind of relationship - including our business contacts and relations, at OUR INNER WOLVES!

Neil, I am amazed of each of your points of view. YOU HELPED ME TO DISCOVER very subtle, deep and hidden tricks used by these wolves.

I am looking forward to work with you and to learn from you. YOU ARE SO ABUNDANT TREASURY. Thank you my friend!

Have a great day! Bless you and embrace you with love of my soul!

Branka

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/3/2007 11:53:55 AM

Hi Neil, (Or in Branka's words "abundant treasury")

What a great story.  I love your philosophy, and even without looking at it from the Biblical point of view, what you give is ALWAYS returned to you ten fold.

I have to run and have lots of comments on this so you can bet I will return!

Blessings

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!