Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: 2 wolves story with a networking message
8/7/2007 6:49:06 AM

Something went wrong with the pic location.
Hope this time will work.
+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/8/2007 6:54:57 AM

Hi big friend, Neil

Your story is wisdom told. Nature is said to have designed everything in twos; male and female, big and small, rich and poor, life and death, up and down, success and failure, good and evil. The last two seem to impart much more control and influence on every other creation of nature than all others. Again, it is these last two that nature releases freely to every life to use and impliment at will. For us humans we're made with higher understanding to decipher on the best way to use the gift of good and evil.

Help is an attribute of goodness and comes through the show of care and love, and because love is devine and does not fail, it is an established fact that help does not go unrewarded. It is therefore a wise decision to include help ministry in every business we venture into if we ernestly want to get the best patronage out of our customers. In my country, we have an adage that says "we use help to seek wealth and win friends" Which wolf do we feed, good or evil? the choice is ours!!

Thanks for sharing the 2 wolves story and the link to our day to day life, you're truely a genius. 

+0
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/8/2007 11:14:44 AM
Hi Neil,

Thank your for and excellent story, which will be added to my collection. I love these short but powerful messages.

And I salute you for offer you self, your knowledge and your time to help others.

My own journey onto the Internet really started barely  two years ago when I discovered my own mission quite my accident(well there are no accidents). Once I understood that my Mission was to inspire others, then my path was pretty well laid out before me. To share the "sunshine," gave me a purpose I never really had before.

The trick for me was to learn how to share, to share freely, to not worry about return, to have faith that if I did share then that would somehow come back to me.

Out of that came Beautiful Summer Morning, Beautiful Summer Morning Inspirational Quotes and many other adventures. I also started List Grow and Prosper to help people understand more about list building. There I coach freely as well.

The returns have not as yet been of a monetary kind, but the riches that have flowed back to me terms of making a difference to others, and the friendships developed, and the love given and received have been awesome to say the least.

My desire is to continue to turly learn how to share and to share as much as is possible. It's not always easy when you have the other wolf chiding and howling.

One of the hardest things I had to learn about my self alone the way, was that I did not share well. That came as a shock to me when I saw that truth.

So I will say that I am now feeding the right wolf.

Nick Grimshawe

Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/8/2007 11:56:11 AM

I salute you both, Neil & Nick!

Both of you so willing to help others.  It is part of mission to that as much as possible!

Nick, I have not seen the monetary rewards either, but the self satisfaction of knowing that something I did may have made a difference is worth going after time and time again!! 

It is not always easy, but once it's done, and you know you've fed the right wolf, there aren't really enough words to describe that.  You guys are awesome!!

I think I'm in good company.  Thanks for being my friends!!

Hugs

Judy

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/9/2007 1:33:03 PM

I've moved from one flat to another and Bell Canada screwed up and I was without phone thus no interent for a full week.... so I am making my comments to you all --- all at once!

Nick Sym Thanks for the great native picture Nick...... Glad you liked the story!

Always a delight for me to read your posts.... you have learned an interesting truth "we teach best what we need to learn the most".

Keep on teaching and learning - I know you have helped me a lot... Thanks for being OUR good company too Judy.

I'm so glad you dropped into my forum and I DO look forward to learning from you too!

So glad to see you back on Adland and sharing your "classy knowledge".
Hope all is well with you and yours!

Thanks for dropping in - yes the endangered and abused species of the world - need our attention!

Sam Sunday, So true - "we use help to seek wealth and win friends"  Thanks !

Nick Grimshawe Great personal story - Love the way you write and Share - It is easy to see which wolf you feed... Thanks my friend!

Branka Babic- I too love YOUR wisdom and the way you share ideas and knowledge. Glad you are my friend!

Helen Prowd - Glad you popped in and I hope you continue to be positive and stretch yourself to find hope in a difficult world..... I believe we find what we look for - so keep looking for good in others and you will be surprised!

Ann Riches I appreciate you too my friend - hope to see you pop into my threads and share a little of YOU!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!