Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Your Sunday Smile (ATTITUDE) 7/24/2005
7/24/2005 12:49:58 AM
HI Marion, Thanks so much for this story...I believe in everything this man says whole-heartedly! When I use to work in management I use to have people ask me all the time," Marilyn, you are always happy, and smiling...don't you ever get mad, or have a bad day?" I use to tell people," I wake up in a good mood and go to bed in a good mood! Life is too short to live any other way! Would you rather I be miserable?" They would say, "No,but your always smiling...why?" My reply was, "It keeps people wondering what I'm thinking about!" Life really is about choices. You either choose to live your life by following the straight path, or choose to follow the crooked path. Hopefully people make the right choices. Thanks for the article...is was great! Marilyn L. Ali
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/24/2005 12:49:58 AM
wow Marion it is sunday morning :-) Thank You so much I enjoyed this read and will I be sure to go to sleep now and wake up in few hours with a smile on.Here in NJ some find it strange that I smile so much,lol Have a great sunday my friend . Lee
+0
7/24/2005 1:40:23 AM
Thanks Marion, Great story and life lesson. Not one we always want to beleive or accept when we first hear about it. Especially if we the one the lesson is for. I can say your friend is right in his walk, and life and Attitude. I many years ago work at our city waste water plant. One night or morning about 3 am. It was storming and lighting knocking out pumps and equipment. I was soaking wet and by the time I would get one peice of equipment back up and runing the lighting knocked out another one. I was m&c -ing to the Lord murmering and complaining. God I don't understand. Here I know I am called by you to preach to the nations and I am stuck out here the lowest man on the last shift in the worse job in town and I hate it. The Lord spoke do it as on to me. I said what Lord. He said you have a choice you can do this job with JOY or you can be mirsisable doing it! the choice is yours, but you will not leave here untill I am finished with you here. I changed my ATTITUDE and choose to do my job with joy! I worked there for a couple of years and no every shift. By the time I left many people there had been saved and some healed. I then understood I was doing what I needed to be doing to learn from the Lord what I needed to learn. I heard a preacher later say, you will never preach to the masses until you learn to walk though the messes of peoples lives. But What ever the state you in the is Joy you can find in it. Life today will be gone tomorrow so make the right choices today and build your tomorrows today. ATTITUDE IS EVERY THING! God Bless you! Johnny Ford
+0
David G Smith

97 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/24/2005 4:10:13 AM
What a great, motivational read that was... I totally agree that it is ATTITUDE that dictates how others percieve us and that our own happiness is mostly a STATE OF MIND. We have the CHOICE of how to live our lives. Good or bad, happy or sad, etc, etc. It is up to us to make sure that choice is the RIGHT one. Thanks for sharing this with us Marion.
+0
7/24/2005 9:58:19 AM
Marion, That was very nice!! Positivity is the Key!
+0