Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Adland Friends Helping Friends
8/14/2008 8:56:18 PM

I am begin to feel the same way.  I am not looking for a quick rich scheme, a product to sell, or a system that is needed to make money.  I am just wanting to interact with people that have or are making money on the internet and maybe through sharing we can all be helped.

I am just wanted to provide information concerning the elderly and share information about the nursing home industry.  I believe my experience of 11 years in a nursing home environment. I can provide information that would save time and money if and when someone needs a nursing home.

I am just now learning how to work through AdlandPro, but I to am getting people who have no interest in what I have to share, they only want me to buy their product.  I have been working for three months and I have finally completed my website and ready to go online.  I am needing help on what I need to do next.

I hope this encourages you that you are not the only one frustrated.  God bless and good luck from Levelland Texas  janice

+0
Jim
Jim Walsh

11 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/12/2008 10:32:18 PM
I need a guest code
Jim Walsh
+0
11/16/2008 5:42:03 PM

Dear Evelyn,

Hi Evelyn, my name is Gary and I really know what you mean especially on a limited budget my self when I began.  You have made a great decision by choosing to earn money on line, but there is no quick way to learn to make this process happen with out spending some money & time educating yourself.  There are tons of freebies and sites to advertise with for nothing, but you do need to hit more doors to really make a buck.  So, with that said please allow me to offer my good advice on what you really need to in order to have an effective marketing plan together.  Marketing plans are not just for selling your products or services.

When I first started I began as an affiliate marketer much like you and I went on for months and months wondering why I wasn't selling anything.  My products were top of the line and I worked my tail off everyday following the advice of every program I entered into and there were a lot.  I spent money on this one and that one to no avail what so ever.  I almost gave up until one day I got an email from someone in the business that wasn't trying just to sell me anything.  He only wanted me to go get educated by the people that teach you not only how to do and why to do, but what it takes when you finally do.  Let me explain.

What would happen if you finally started getting 50 to 5,000 hits to your site a day?  What would you do if your site was hitting those numbers per hour? And what would you do if all these people started buying, or asking you questions about your products and then at the same time make your customer list of those that did buy & add your contact list of people that may want to buy in the near future. Do you even have, or ask people to send you their info to you? Do you even have a splash page, or know the reasons why you would need such a thing?  And what about the most important thing of all?  The thank you for buying or any other follows up email.  Wow!  You'd want to jump off the bridge at the end of your day.  This only means that you are more prepared for failure then you are for success.  With everything going on with a successful web-site'(s) you would think that you would need a team of people just to handle the contact flow of traffic. 

OK Evelyn, stay with me because I do have a point which is coming up soon.  I just needed to explain the other side of the coin because one thing does have something to do with the other.  A sale is a plan from start to finish Evelyn, and you have only done 1/2 of the work.  Your whole marketing plan could turn around
if you could just find a way to get everything accomplished.  But how can you do this with your money situation you ask?  You just need to take the next step and add this to the rest your to your plan.

If you are a serious and committed person who is willing to 'go the extra mile' to create financial freedom and a superior lifestyle in the marketing industry, I will provide cutting-edge training, tools and mentoring to assist you in achieving your goals.

First, you need to go join up to these two FREE programs listed below.  Second, you only follow these and only these two plans of attack, so please don't let yourself get side-tract.  With in two weeks your whole life will turn completely around.  You will know this as a matter of fact an hour after you join.
http://tinyurl.com/62o3ua 

Free Membership »
You have to enrolled as a FREE 24/7 Fast Track member. Your FREE membership includes a FREE 24/7 Fast Track Viral Marketing Website to promote your home business. Your new global marketing website can promote up to 3 income streams and is available in 9 different languages. Can you believe that? You can market around the world. This website address is: http://tinyurl.com/6hmhcy

Evelyn, this the other site I was talking about, but I'm sure that once you go to fast track 24-7 they will lead you to this link.  You will be so impressed, because it makes you look so professional.  It gives you credibility and people will trust buying from you.  It will make you look like you really do know what you are doing. I use this and I'm so glad I found this knowledge and know how.  This will teach you everything you need to know plus it has search engine submission.  So there you are Evelyn!  I hope that this was some help and if you like I can follow up with you just to make sure you are doing everything you need to do, or you may email me directly.  http://tinyurl.com/55kxa3

Good Luck & God Bless!

Gary Keesler

keymann2000@yahoo.com

Gary Keesler Working From Home http://www.BottomStar.ws/Sports
+0
Tom
Tom Ramtack

22 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I Am New As Well Check This Out We Are All In The Soup Together GOOD LUCK !!
12/13/2008 8:00:03 PM

Hi Evelyn,

Tom Ramstack here in Anaheim, Califorinia  just outside the gates of Disneyland. I am  inviting you to become one of my personal network contacts on Web 2 Upgrade. It's FREE  to join and is the hottest new Social Networking.

It's called Web 2 Upgrade and is upgrading the entire web at a click of a button...any website you can put into your browser will now have all of the popular social networking features like blogs, comments, site ratings, IM and interaction - on every website on the internet!

That's right!  Go to any site and start a blog on that site! The next person to go to that site on the Web 2 Platform sees your blog, or comment, etc

http://www.web2wow.com/tomram

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!