Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Evelyn Luinenburg

18 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Adland Friends Helping Friends
7/30/2007 8:42:00 PM
Dear Friends: Firstly, thank you for being such a marvellous bunch. I am neet to the internet marketing and do need help in actually deciding just what I should or should not accept especially on a limited budget. I am marketing a wellness prodouct that is absolutely second to none. There are over 300 products for your health, body and home and each carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee. There is no inventory to carry and the idea is that instead of spending new cash one simply changes stores and buys these products that are free of toxins and harmful chamicals. They range from health supplements to cleaning products, hair shampoo, body lotions, fitness products, well by now you have got the jist of what I am trying to say. Although the products are simply fantastic I have not had any responses to my ads so do not know if these could be improved or what I am doing now that could be done different. This I need to look on. Is there anyone out there who could help me with producing these ads, or give me some advise as to what changes could be made. My web address is www.healthygoals.biz. The company could be found under www.melaleuca.com. Thanks for your help. Evelyn
Thanks to all for your hand of friendship. It is most appreciated. Evelyn
+0
Re: Adland Friends Helping Friends
2/23/2008 8:28:35 AM

It sounds so nice!  I hoped as  I entered here. To be linked to so many sites. I have helping words sometimes and promises but I have the feeling many times, everybody just tells about his own business. Everybody spend a lot of time in front of the computer  and I  cannot understand where the money come from for my friends. It seems to be a secret for me.

I'm often disappointed as I invite a lot of people and there is no answer at all, although I can see them on the internet during working.

As I asked direct help  from a lady here, she denied. I asked, friends help friends. Why not? There was no answer, although she is in a very good position
I would need.

Of course I have also very nice friends here, but what do I need for being a good business lady, also here at Adland? 

There must be a secret. Where is the answer to the secret my friends?
I have the question, is this the real direction for me?

I'm waiting for your answer.

Andrea Turcsanyi

Fly Then Smile Dental Service Budapest
http://www.flythensmile.com

Andrea Turcsanyi
+0
6/8/2008 12:48:50 AM
I've also said the very things. Although i'm in need of dental service I do not fly, sorry.  With that being said i do wish you much success!!!
www.facebook.com/sharingavon
+0
Beverly Kersey

1239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/30/2008 2:58:40 PM

Hi Evelyn: I have been in the same place you are with wanting to get my great site out there, but I also was very short on cash. I was introduced to a couple of really great sites. My favorite is currently being upgraded because we have grown so fast and so BIG that we needed to make room for thousands more. This place is so awesome and I have only been in a short time and I have a pretty decent downline already. This site is a hot prospect and money generator, that pays you to advertise by clicking on a few ads for only 15 minutes a day. Please check it out and see if you might be interested. You can join for free or you can buy a minumum of $10.00 worth of advertising packages. Let me know what you think!

http://www.asdcashgenerator.com/?ref=21534

Beverly Kersey
+0
Beverly Kersey

1239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/30/2008 3:02:09 PM

Hi Again Everyone:

I forgot to invite you all to this by invitation only business that is really putting me over the top with a good home business income. Please Read the following letter I personally send to my friends and family!

Hello Friend: Have You Tried Everything?

DO YOU HAVE THE DESIRE FOR A BETTER LIFESTYLE?

Do you ever wish that you had some friends that would just help you out?....And then when those friends reached out to help you...would you be willing to help someone else?

YOU HAVE JUST FOUND THOSE FRIENDS!!!

We are a team of people that are willing to help you. All we ask in return is that you HELP US help someone else that needs a friend.

TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE LIVES!!!

We would like to invite you to join our team. We are people helping people. Our team is growing stronger every day! We have just found a way to help each other bless people's lives in a matter of days.

DON'T STRUGGLE ALONE...JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!!

Go to:
http://www.G1G4Lite.net PLEASE mention my ID 263876...for information on this program!

Money  Money Tree  Show Me Da Money 

Beverly Kersey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!