Menu

Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
The ultimate measure of a man is not....
7/23/2005 10:21:37 AM
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands in times of challenge and controversy." – Martin Luther King, Jr., Clergyman, Civil Rights Leader
Hello
New Reply
+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The ultimate measure of a man is not....
7/23/2005 10:52:54 AM
Hi Bogdan, So, so very true! As they say, "When the going gets tough, it's the tough that get going." Thanks once again for your great quotes and also thank you for the recent improvements to our community pages.
New Reply
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/23/2005 10:59:05 AM
Hi Bogdan, thanks for inviting me. when i think of MLK, i think of leadership -- i read a couple accounts of this heroic giant, and continue stand in awe of his character and life achievement. For whatever else he may have been, I personally look to him as an example of visonary leadership...the lesson I take from MLK is that when you're focused on the future, the turmoil of the present doesn't seem to matter as much.
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

New Reply
+0
Roy
Roy Fielding

66 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/23/2005 12:53:34 PM
Bogdan have a great weekend Sir, The quote is a very great one also. Your Friend and Admirer, Roy Fielding Boston, Mass info@acutaboveproducts.com P.S. Have you heard Mike Filsaime has created another Masterpiece? Paypal and Clickbank better watchout NOW: http://paydotcom.com/?affiliate=1137
Take A Tour Of My Biz And Grab This Free Website Submission Software! http://www.roidotcom.com/ez-free-software/
New Reply
+0
7/23/2005 1:16:57 PM
Martin Luther King, what an incredible man and never a truer word. Thanks Bogdan, you have created an amazing community here and I bet you too have had your fair share of challenges and controversies along the way.
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!