Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: 'Talk 2 Me' :-)
7/20/2007 6:44:49 PM

Thank you Pauline and John this is excellant idea.

We are all looking for free promotion for our Businesses! 

Linda
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/10/2007 1:31:35 AM

Hi Pauline,

I'm so glad I found your forum. I must need to talk! Care to lisen? I see a couple of folks just posted their biz op.... that's what I've been doing but in the forums that allow that....

I've been networking and marketing for morethan two years now. I've had downlines that have come and gone. I've made $10 here and $35 there... some monthly checks come in that only go towards what I do online....

Recently I've gotten 3 business downlines growing and it's a matter of who upgrades or pays for services in the future.... So, I feel like I've maybe finished paying my dues and will soon be earning a little more than I have...

this is what I've been doing tonite.... Sharing one aspect of my online marketing...

Why haven't you joined AGOLCO yet?

I joined back in Dec 2006 and wish I had promoted it more. I now have 3 members and I'm in the top 47% of members with downline! LOL... not bad... I was discouraged because their are members with thousands and thousands! But I know of another Adland member here who is on the TopGun List for AGLOCO with nearly 400 members!

All you do is download a toolbar! But... this isn't yet another toolbar! all you need do is run it for 5 hours each month! And you've gotten your credits for the month...

No need to have another toolbar running on your computer 24/7 http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBC1313

Here's some info about AGLOCO that explains it better than I can!
info from: http://agloco.deladieri.com/ 

"AGLOCO is a A Global Community that is owned by its members. It is touted as the internet's first economic community and is owned 100% by its members. Once a user signs up, they are asked to download the Viewbar software (which is currently still in closed testing and will be released soon). Currently, AGLOCO plans to pay each member one share per hour up to five hours. For every member they refer, they will receive one quarter share per hour. With this software, there are many ways in which AGLOCO can earn money for its members. 

The guys behind this idea include several Stanford MBA’s and a few individuals who started AllAdvantage back in 1998, which gave over $100 million to its members before falling victim to the burst of the internet bubble. Today, the context is much more favorable: The sophistication of on-line commerce, the rapid emergence of communities, the wealth of advertising revenue sources, etc. Isn’t it time you got your share of the Internet?"

Beth

I put a lot of effort into all I've done and I had so much to learn when I first joined Adlandpro.... but i just pretended I knew what I was doing and blundered through it all!

Gee, I wonder who noticed that one! LOL

This is great to just post this here... Any assistance would be more than appreciated. I'd be happy to promote something of yours at APSense via my Apsense Express or Groups etc...

http://www.apsense.com/abc/bethsventures

Thanks,
Beth

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/12/2007 10:26:48 AM

Hi Pauline,,, I Know you have a huge waiting list already!! ...;-)

But I would like to be on the list for KSL.

I await your mail my friend.

Peace, Sharon

Market Your Identity and Business through Safemail!! The number 5 SUCCESSFUL Marketing tool today. We are Leaders in the safemail industry since 2001. Try this with Dedication and Persistance for 30 days and you will agree that SAFEMAIL WORKS!!!

You are also invited to join for FREE, The all new launch of FreeAdPlanet. (See Below banner) Another Great Creation from PlanetX Mail. The LEADERS In Safemail since 2001.

Now Through August 31st,, Join KellySafeList for Our Mid Summer Price!!

Time Limited,,So Act Now and Get A LIFETIME Account To PlanetX mail!! We Are The Leaders In SafeMailers Since 2001!!

Double Opt In and PayPal verified! HURRY!

After you join KSL. Just Login to your profile and hit the upgrade button. You will be redirected to the Sales prices.

100% Free to Join. From PlanetX Mail. Sharon Lee and KellySafeList.com. ALL Affiliates Of PlanetX Mail. In Keeping With The Times Of marketing,,, We Introduce To YOU...

Click the banner to get started Now!!

We Are PlanetX, An Established Double Opt In Service For Marketers Since 2001. We Have NEVER Had A Complaint!!!

+0
Marty Bromberg

571 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/12/2007 11:04:39 AM

Hi Pauline,

Thank's for letting me post.

NO HYPE!!!!!

Right now in pre-launch we are only looking for LEADER'S!

www.amalakirules.com

It speak's for itself!

Marty Bromberg  Independent Executive    561-451-2718\

mbrombe@aol.com

http://www.amalakirules.com

www.martyb.webprosperity.com I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET ADVANCE NOTICE ABOUT WEBPROSPERITY AND IT LOOK'S LIKE IT WILL BE A POWERFUL PROGRAM FOR ALL THOSE WHO JOIN! RIGHT NOW WEBPROSPERITY IS STILL FREE TO JOIN SO TAKE A LOOK AT IT HERE, BEFORE IT IS NO L
+0
Jason Lamure

3475 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/19/2007 8:30:21 AM
1. How long have you been doing your biz; &  very briefly tell us  what motivates  you to promote it?
Just 5 days, I joined as I like the website and opportunity. I know when I promote the company sign it will turn visitors in to prospects and then the automated marketing system will kick in a turn a high ratio of prospects into

2. Since when have you been making money?
Making money from first day in program

3. Are those who joined under you making money too?

Not sure yet it's only been 5 days but if they promote their
site they'll get sign ups, I did

4. How many members have joined you so far? are they all from Adland ?

14 in just 5 days, no they are not all from Adlandpro

5. Should you want to add anything  besides this please feel free.

Jason here with a quick update....

Lawn Chair Millionaire is without a doubt the fastest
growing site I've ever promoted.

My Lawn Chair Millionaire web site enrolled another
2 sign ups for me overnight. 

If you need any help with Internet Marketing
or marketing at Adlandpro feel free to contact
me anytime.

Jason Lamure
My-Easy-Promoter.com

PS: I joined this program only 6 days ago and they are
already sending me $439.56 on my new Debit card!

No Selling - No Promoting - Not MLM!

Do Nothing and The Pool Pays You Today!

Payouts Your First Day.

This is VERY BIG

Act NOW!

http://my-easy-promoter.com/loves/easymoney

PS: Here's the EASY way to get 3 - 5 sign ups a week
for any affiliate or MLM link:

http://my-easy-promoter.com/loves/GetSignUps

Cheers!

Jason Lamure

Phone: 1-613-673-4828
E-Mail:sales@my-easy-promoter.com

Web: ==>>www.my-easy-promoter.com

My-Easy-Promoter.com Services:

Automated Search Engine Marketing
Free Banner Exchange
You Get 1000 Free Banner Impressions
Complete SEO and Ranking Tools
Instant Traffic Service
Guaranteed Top 10 Inclusion Ads
Free Affiliate Program
Losing Your Pants In MLM? If Your Upline Isn't Showing You How to Get 30 Leads / Day, I Can!
http://trckapp.com/t053jnzw
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!