Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: 'Talk 2 Me' :-)
7/14/2007 7:33:04 AM

HI Pauline,

Thanks for the forum! I am in Jerky Direct and have been in since last December. I have received checks monthly. I have had 27 signups and 3 have dropped out. Most  of my downline have made money. Anytime one person signs up they earn 2$2.00 My motivation for staying in is that I love the products, we have nutritional and skincare products as well. Most of my signups are from adlandpro and some have had their children sign up, anyone of any age can join. We are only in the USA but should soon be in Canada as well.

Thanks so much!

Carla :)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/14/2007 1:53:33 PM

Hello John and Pauline,

Great idea.  Good luck on your forum, and good luck to all who participate.  I look forward to reading about everyones business.

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/14/2007 2:10:37 PM
Hello Pauline and John!

Thank you for the invitation! Very nice and great of you in a team work to promote and feature friends making success with their e-business.

Personally I will follow the forum but I will stay out of these events because most of my friends here in AdLandPro they report not making money on net and I would not feel good writing something that could be a mess.

It would be nice to see who is earning money one net.

Good luck with your new forum.

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Las
Las Ratnayake

343 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/14/2007 9:36:57 PM

Hi Pauline,

Thank you for setting up this forum.  Here are the answers to your questions.

1.  I have been working with My Power Mall and Together we can change the world since June 07. I am promoting it for five reasons:  

a)  I want to make money by helping people to help themselves.

b)  This is a free program and everyone can do it, its not only for business minded people.  All of us have to buy groceries, clothes, cd's, TV's etc.  Every time you buy using MPM you save and make money!  

c)  A non profitable organisation like churches, pta's, mom's groups all can make money by promoting My Power Mall   

d) Stay at home mom's who want to make money can do this very easily.

e)  The money made from My Power Mall goes to help disserving people through Together We Can Change The World.  As a Christian I find that I can use my talents and abilities to make a change in the world and encourage people at the same time.  

2.  I have still not received a cheque as the commission I get will be dependant on the earnings of all those under me, and it takes a couple of months for the commissions to be worked out.

3.  Those who joined under me will also be collecting their commissions but would not receive a cheque for another 2 months.

4.  I have 19 in my network.  Atleast 3 are from Adland.

5.  Additional info:

(a)  My Power Mall has been running for 14 weeks and already they have 17000+ members.  They hope to have 100,000 by September and 1 Million by March 08!

(b)  Very soon TV, Radio and media promtions using celebrities is about to start so that all those who are members now will have all the newcomers added under them.  So this is the time to join.

(c)  All the tools for promoting MPM are provided and everything is free.

(d)  Come and join my team.  Here is the link:

http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/5926

Blessings

Las Ratnayake

Las R Heaven is so Real http://www.squidoo.com/heaven-is-so-real/ My Power Mall http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/5926 Send messages directly to 1000's of desktops. http://www.apsense.com/invite/encourager Invite me to be your friend.
+0
7/15/2007 12:25:50 AM

Hello Pauline!  8)

This is a great idea, it should help us select future persons to feature.

Folks, thank you for participating in this questionaire and thank you for your interest in our forum.

Have a blessed weekend everyone!  ;-)

Pauline and John

FocusBiz Team Partners

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!