Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lisa Simpkins

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: 'Talk 2 Me' :-)
7/15/2007 3:37:39 PM

Thank you Pauline and John this is excellant idea.

You huys are great!

Have a good day

Lisa

+0
7/15/2007 3:55:53 PM

GREAT SET-UP - THANKS FOR THE FORMAT!!

1.  I have been doing my 'biz for just over 2 months.  What makes me want to promote it is the success I have had with the products and the desire I have to see others improve their health and be able to "focus on life"!

2.  I have been making money since June.  Only working part-time I have seen a net profit of over $1000 since June 1st.

3.  Yes, I have and they are now making profit as well.

4.  I have joined 2 members in the last 3 weeks - however, they were not from the AdlandPro community.  But I know they are out there!!!

5.   There are lots of business opportunities but how many of them allow you to feel good, look good, talk good, walk good and make money all at the same time!!!  With a proven track record and a BBB rating, you can't go wrong with what 27 years and 64 countries of experience has proven.

www.herbal-nutrition.net/focusonlife

Check out the "Business Opportunity" tab on my website but e-mail me for more information first - you'll be glad you did!!!

A positive attitude goes a long way! Have a great day.
+0
Janet Ravindran

3183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/16/2007 2:47:49 AM
Dear Pauline,
what a great idea ! That should make it very easy for you to choose candidates to be featured here.

I'm working 2 programs which both earn me money;not too much yet,but increasing.
But actually I would like to see my good friend Rina here,who followed me in both the programs :-) She's a very dedicated,hard working lady and deserves to be seen by others.

1) How long have you been doing your biz; &  very briefly tell us  what motivates  you to promote it?
Rina joined Sitewizard SEO in April and  Insider Blueprint in June.
I know she enjoys working both because they have more than one way to make you money,both give good support to members .
2)Since when have you been making money?
With Sitewizard SEO she made money after one month and with Insider Blueprint after 2 days already.
3)Are those who joined under you making money too?
Yes,I believe so most of them do as long as they're serious about it and working the program.
4)How many members have joined you so far? are they all from Adland ?
Rina has quite a number in both programs,but not all are from Adland.
5) Should you want to add anything  besides this please feel free.
That one I'm not sure ;-)

Thank you,dear Pauline and many hugs and blessings,
Janet
+0
Helen Gibbs

340 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/17/2007 10:07:45 PM
Hi Pauline,

Thanks for the forum!

I have 3 websites!

I'm in NEWAYS and have been in since April

Here is something that is international its neways this company has what they call The King of Fruits, Is Here A Happy Drink!
DURIAN

The Durian Fusion buzz is getting louder and louder.  People all over the world are getting hooked on Happy Juice!

Why is Durian the King of all fruits? It has the highest nutritional value of any fruit. It's high in vitamins, nutrients, amino acids, protein and fiber and organo sulphur compounds. It also has high levels of tryptophan that increase the serotonin levels in the brain.  It actually makes people feel happier. That's why it's been nicknamed Happy Juice!

2 websites with Jerky Direct!
The first I joined over 2 years ago, the next I joined last month.
Jerky Direct's ALL NATURAL PRODUCTS: Beef, Buffalo and Turkey snacks, FRUIT Stix, Nutritional supplements and a wonderful NEW -- Toxic Free Skin Care Line called Omega Radiance. 

We are NOT just a Jerky company.
OUR PRODUCTS ARE ALL NATURAL and/or ORGANIC!

We are never too old to learn, So learn something new every day!Blessing to (Friends n our Animal)Helen Skype: helengibbscircle65 http://helenscrcle.ning.com/
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/20/2007 6:43:55 PM
PRODUCTS THAT ARE FIRST CLASS!

Jerky Direct, a producer of healthy all-natural and/or organic products is dedicated to bringing you the finest quality premium products at an incredible value. Jerky Direct has long been a supplier of healthy meat snacks to the industry and is known as a premier producer and supplier of many premium products to health-conscious people everywhere.

Jerky Direct offers premium products which are all natural and/or organic. Because of quality, variety and value, our company is growing at an astounding rate. We are continuing to expand our growth by looking for extraordinary people to become new distributors nationwide. With Jerky Direct, you have the opportunity to become an important part of a winning team!

http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com

Join Jerky of the Month  or choose from 35 flavors !

Linda, TeamLeader
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!