Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Your input is needed on what I can do to make things Better for you
7/10/2007 12:53:56 PM

Friends,

As you all know I have been networking with you all for a year now. I have brought about wonderful great specials online to you. I need your input to make my site even more enjoyable to you & to my visitors.

My question is this:

1)  What great offers would you like to see offered to the Online Party Hosts as incentives?

2) What inspires you to read my forums?

3) Do I need to change the wording on my home page?

FYI: when placing a order from my site please make sure that you have my user name is on the end of the link before placing your order. I have been loosing sales from this. GRRR

My link is: http://www.my.tupperware.com/kathyk1

Tupperware brings about new sale items daily.

4) Who likes to EARN Freebies???

Online Parties are the easiest to do. Here are the step by step directions to get your party started.

1) Enter your personal information

2) Send out personal e-vites to family & friends ( you can even send one to yourself & then hit forward to your friends)

3) Click submit & your Online party is started.

This is all done via a online wizard to guide you through the 3 click setup.

If you have done a party for me please let everyone know how easy it was to start yours.

I look forward to your input on how I can make things better for you & my visitors.

Please leave a post with your input.

Kathy K

+0
Re: Your input is needed on what I can do to make things Better for you
7/10/2007 7:00:41 PM

Hi Kathy :)

I think you have a great website!  I was thinking about what you wrote and wanted to throw a couple of suggestions to you. I do not know if you have ever tried this before, but I am sure you will let me know what you think :)

When someone is hosting an online tupperware party for you, why not have an *online* door prize or raffle? It could be for:

Any one of the people that attends..

For any person spending a specified amount (like at least $25.00)

The doorprize could be a combination of items; not just tupperware. Like a gift basket containing a health drink, some beef jerky, a book for internet marketers, etc. You could probably have some of your online family to donate something to the gift basket. This would be a great way for others to introduce or advertise what they have to sell to others.  Who knows? Maybe the person receiving the Gift Basket / Door Prize would become a regular customer for the item they liked the best in that Prize. I think scented candles work very well too in a Gift Basket :) But that's me...Not everyone else is into scented candles...Or you could go for a theme:

A bathroom Gift Basket

A kitchen Gift Basket

A Gift Basket for people who like to make ScrapBooks...

People get excited about things they get for free. Let me know what you think Kathy.....

Brenda   

+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/10/2007 7:23:51 PM
Thank you Brenda for stopping by & answering my questions. I apprecaite your suggestions & ideas. I have to stick to Tupperware products as the incentives as it is Tupperwares rules.
Thanks AGAIN
Kathy K
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/10/2007 7:27:59 PM

1)  What great offers would you like to see offered to the Online Party Hosts as incentives?

Hmmm... I guess just useful stuff.

2) What inspires you to read my forums?

Being your friend.  Knowing that you are a wonderful person. 

3) Do I need to change the wording on my home page?

I can't find your home page.  ARe you talking about the tupperware page?

FYI: when placing a order from my site please make sure that you have my user name is on the end of the link before placing your order. I have been loosing sales from this. GRRR

My link is: http://www.my.tupperware.com/kathyk1

Tupperware brings about new sale items daily.

4) Who likes to EARN Freebies???

Sometimes.  :)

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/10/2007 7:46:17 PM
Thanks Joe for your input. I appreciate your post very much..
Yes Joe I am talking about my home page at Tupperware.
Kathy K
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!