Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: How I added 3000 friends in 6 mos
7/12/2007 10:25:45 PM

Sam and Judy  - I've started a forum where people can share their knowledge on this issue.... I'm Not an International Lawyer, however it is my hope that someone will post details of solutions to this transferring of income earned.

Her is the link---- stay tuned maybe someone can shed some light on this for me as well as you and others!

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/733912.aspx

Neil

+0
Karen Herrmann

31 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/14/2007 7:44:03 PM
Hi, Neil

Thanks for sharing the efforts of your hard work with us all.  I look forward to learning more!

Karen  :)

Karen :) Live life on purpose! http://www.ChristianCoaching4Women.com Expand Your Horizon! http://tiny.cc/karen104
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/10/2007 6:33:05 AM

Hi Neil,

Your plan is great.  However, there is a glitch that many don't see.  If you add your friends slowly, about 85-90% leave here before you have added enough to make up for the loss.  Look for people who come on line regularly.  If they joined in May but have never been back, don't waste your time.

Perhaps, I am wrong but I do not invite people right away to my friends list.  A large percentage make a profile and never come back.  Therefore I wait and see if they remain in our community.  If I see potential I would not wait but be there to encourage them to stay.

If you say you have 4,000 friends, that is a false notion.  You have profiles of 4,000 but possible only several hundred actual business associates to contact.  So always be building that list!!!!

When I really began building my llist in August of this year I found the most wonderful people who have been here since 2004 and 2005 that have been quietly working here in our community. Look for consistancy and longitivity, the people sticking with legit business opportunities? 

What do you think???

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/10/2007 8:29:03 AM
Mary

Great point you made.... When I started my friends list I got over 1000 by dropping in on forums and inviting the active forum members...... Also - here is the value of upgrading to Adlander or Adlander Pro - you can invite friends by sorting interests and locations... If you sort by interests and invite ALL those members - you will end up with many that have been here quietly working as you say for a long time.

Even though you are correct - "inviting ALL newbies right away you do end up with many who quit"....  there is a flip side to that - I invite all of my newly accepted friends to my forum for training by way of a personal PM - those who come are serious about making their lives better and they know the first place to start is making themselves better (Training)....

now because I invite all newbies every day, I am offering help to them and doing what I can to get them to stay long enough to to see a change in their lives - .... thus my hope is for more newbies to hang around long enough to realize there are many reasons to stay active.

Your way of watching and monitoring newbies to see if they stay is more effective at building an "active" member list - however the time consumed sorting in that manner as a Free Adlander - is way too much for my liking..... if you were an Paid Adlander and sort your invites by interests etc. - you would invite tons of people that have been around a long time and your friends list would grow with active members who have been around a long time.

Herein lies a huge tip "the value of upgrading from a free member to a paid member" is "it saves time..... and time is money".

Hope this helps!

Love Light and Laughter!

Neil
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!