Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
How I added 3000 friends in 6 mos
7/8/2007 12:51:24 PM

Hello friends

I had a goal on Jan 1st to hit 3000 friends by the end of June. It only took me 10 days longer.

I share this not to impress you with what I did- but to SHOW you how YOU can do it too! Geeze- If I can do it while working full time.... plus a second side job BESIDES working online "on dial up"..... anyone can do it!

See the steps I followed in these two forum thread links!

!- Build your friend list and optimize your web site

2- Motivation for the Discouraged!

One more link worth checking on is a FANTASTIC "Value Purchasing Exercise". It may shed somew clues to your inner character so that your own goals will be in line with your values, making achievement of YOUR goals easier!

Find out what your inner values are. (Value Purchasing Exercise)

Neil

To post to this forum you must be a member of Adland....

...It's FREE to join...

Join Here and Get Connected NOW!

+0
Jason Lamure

3475 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: How I added 3000 friends in 6 mos
7/8/2007 1:15:34 PM
Hi Neil,

Way to go!

Setting goals and then achieving them can be very satisfying.

Jason

Losing Your Pants In MLM? If Your Upline Isn't Showing You How to Get 30 Leads / Day, I Can!
http://trckapp.com/t053jnzw
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/8/2007 3:24:22 PM

Hi Neil!

That is so awesome.  I work at it pretty hard, obviously not a diligently as you did  - OK - new goal for me!!

Thanks and I am off to visit your other forums!!

Judy

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/8/2007 3:27:42 PM

WTG Neil, I too, set goals for myself. It is always fullfilling when they happen on time..(Or even almost on time my friend...;-)

Peace, Sharon

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/8/2007 4:24:50 PM

Jason, Judy and Sharon -

I thank you for your praises..... but that is not what this thread is about. Truly, my purpose is to reach others and help them.... not only through the threads I post in my forum - but also by example.

Human and imperfect as I am - all I did was stick to a simple schedule..... a simple schedule that can easily be duplicated by anyone who makes a commitment...... (see 3 levels to Commitment )

You see..... online or offline ..... MLM's need to be duplicatable.

To be a success we have to step into the two main roles 

1-  "Teaching" our downline, crossline and friends....

2-   Take OFF our teaching Hat and become a student ourselves....

If we can not humble ourselves to be a student - we will fail to be a strong teacher.

If we think we are above teaching and only need to be "doers".... we wont get the duplicated efforts from those who join our system to make them grow exponentially.

And Teaching is a verb..... you have to DO IT, not just tell people you could teach them if they ask!

I don't need anyone to ask - I simply share what I know.... but still I reach out to learn what I can.... and I have so much yet to learn!

Network Marketing is a contact sport. We need to be in contact in three ways.

1- We need to remain in contact as people (friends)

2- As students (Listen, Read, Ask questions)

3- As teachers. (Share your knowledge freely)

Thats why I love Adland so much..... we have forums for fun, for inspiration, for thought provoking topics.... we have recognition forums and spiritual forums adn forums to share the Artistic talents..... 

Yet to build a business online, we still need to be focused on the nuts and bolts of business too.

To that later point- I commit this forum of mine!

Neil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!