Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: How I added 3000 friends in 6 mos
7/8/2007 8:03:38 PM

Hi Neil!

I feel totally humbled after reading this.  I am still a student of MANY things, especially the internet.  I have never gotten past the "beginners" course in MLM - guess it's time to start, teach!!  Do you have anything on MLM 101? (lol)

I still get lost in the lingo of downlines and up lines and the different types of pay plans, and earning potential. 

What I have found is that those who are truly knowledgeable and experienced enough to help, assume too much and their explanations are way over my head, and I get overwhelmed with the answers.  Am I making sense?  Anyway, I will just keep reading, doing and learning and work on the friends list which I can handle. 

You are a great friend, Neil.  Keep posting, I'll keep reading and getting a handle on the nuts and bolts. 

Thanks

Judy

+0
Ann
Ann Riches

57 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/8/2007 11:42:08 PM

Hi Neil,

Way to go! I hope I can follow in your footsteps.....thank you for sharing :-)

Ann

You've heard the ads, pay off your mortgage in less than half the time! Let me show you how WE do it! No new loans, YOU handle your own money! Be happy, use the services! Call me 818-239-4039
+0
7/9/2007 4:41:30 AM
Hi Neil, I thought your post was the most! Regards, Simon.
See FREE videos on getting a never ending supply of FREE leads: http://www.mlmability.com
+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/12/2007 12:40:55 PM

Hi big friend Neil,

I am a good follower of your teachings on internet marketing. I read and try to put to practice most of your steps and basically there are always those signs of accomplishment. However, most of us from outside the 'developed world' ---lol.., are still having problems of proper integration into the mainstream of this business. There are instances where you're ready to join a particular set-up (MLM, product promo, PPC etc) only to discover that at the end of the program you might not get your pay-out due to some kind of prohibition or the other that will eventually affect you.

Again rules and regulations for these businesses are not cut-out with the rest of us in mind. They are mostly limited to some certain parts of the world thereby rendering most of us unqualified. But all said and done, it sounds like the best we can do is try to apply them in our local market which is what I have been experimenting, but for now, we still have so much in the cold.

Thanks for all the directives and keep teaching!

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/12/2007 3:56:13 PM

Hi Neil, and Sam (fancy meeting you here)

Sam,

You are so right-on!!  Do you know - you do not WANT to know -  how many times I have crossed the old "prohibition" trail, and I am right here in the good old USA!

Niel my dear friend - are you watching my friends list?  It is GROWING EVERY DAY!!!  Prompted by your 300 is a very few months and signed up almost 2 years ago.  I will keep you posted!!

Judy

'myspace

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!