Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #42 FOR 2007
7/9/2007 10:33:57 AM

Dear Sharon,
Hello my dear sweet friend.  Hope you are fine & having an amazing day wherever you are.

Sharon, thanks for stopping by here and posting a message despite your busy schedule.  I truly appreciate it.  You just made my day with your wonderful words!  I will surely get to congratulating you at your feature in Pauline's forum.

Sharon, I find you to be a committed, hard working, warm, loving, sweet person.  You have the drive as an entrepeneur (I hope I spelled it correctly ;)) and I truly respect that.  You go all out for yourself and the most of all, you help others while doing it.  Who could ask for a more amazing person who cares for others?  You will blessed my friend, you will.

Thanks once again and take care.  Have a great week!

Love ya, Rina
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/9/2007 12:54:53 PM
Especially For You

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/9/2007 12:55:49 PM

Dear Sweet Loving Marilyn,
Hello my dear.  Hope you are fine & having an amazing awesome day.

Marilyn dear, thank you for doing this amazing honour for me.  You and your team are just amazing people.  Bless all of you!  Thank you for being here and enjoying this with me.  I truly appreciate your words and honestly, I am at lost for words.  You have truly made my day.  WOWWWWWW!  And I truly love the picture too.

Marilyn, you have a really good heart.  You are warm, supportive, loving and sweet.  You are also courageous and strong.  I admire you for the person you are and for being the angel star that shines brightly above the dark sky.  You are admirable and truly an inspiration to follow for your kindness.

Thanks once again and have a great week!  Take care sweety.

You can beat the odds and conquer your world with the way you are!

Love ya,
Rina
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/9/2007 1:11:36 PM

Dear Sweet Victoria,
Hello darling.  Hope you are fine & having an amazing day.

Victoria, thank you for stopping by here and posting a sweet message.  I truly appreciate it.

You have always been a supportive, loving, warm and sweet lady and I hope and pray blessings will be upon you for your love towards others and the kindness you show them.

Thanks once again, take care and have a great week!

Love ya,
Rina
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/9/2007 1:25:20 PM

Dear Rajaram,
Hello my dear friend.  Hope you are fine & having an amazing day wherever you are.

Rajaram, thank you for being here and posting a sweet message.  Thank you for taking the time to do this.  I truly appreciate it.  Yes Rajaram, Marilyn and her team truly recognizes people for all their effort and make sure they never go unnoticed.  I am truly lucky to cross path with this team and they have done nothing but given me tremendous honour.  I know they have done so many honours for many and in return, they will be blessed for all that they do.

Rajaram, you are a warm, supportive and committed.  You are very connected to the past and there is nothing like simple life in the past.  The happyness, joy and the simplicity of it all shows in you.  Continue to be who you are as you will inspire people to not complicate things but to take it step by step and make things simple.

Thank you for being who you are, take care and have a great week!

Love,
Rina
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!