Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #42 FOR 2007
7/9/2007 4:54:15 AM

Dear Donna,
Hello sweet sweet loving superb Donna.  Hope you are fine & having an amazing day.

Donna dearie, thank you for stopping by here and making this special and amazing for me.  Thank you for the wonderful picture and I truly love the blinking gold angel bear.

Donna, you are a real classy woman with a different style.  A style that is very much your own and different in your own way.  You are warm, loving, special and I am honoured to be given the opportunity to enjoy this with you.  Thank you for being you.

Take care and have a great week!

Love ya,
Rina
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/9/2007 7:53:29 AM

Hi Marilyn,

Congratulations to

Rina Rishilah Rani.

Not only a Shining Star Rina is also the July JP Award Winner CLICK HERE to visit Rina's winners forum.

Enjoy being a shining star!

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/9/2007 9:09:54 AM

Dear Sweet Darling Dimi,
Hello sweety.  Hope you are fine & having an amazing day.

Dimi, thank you for stopping by and posting a sweet message with a pretty picture.  I truly find the girl on the moon outstanding and pretty.  Thank you once again for sharing this with me.

Dimi, you being here is truly an amazing feeling for me.  You are a sweet, adorable, loving, warm and kind person.  Its been an honour given by you to me to get to know you better.  You truly make me feel special as a friend for the supportive person you are.  Everyone could use a Dimi tablet a day?  You are funny and fun to be with.  Thank you for being here.

Take care with love dear Dimi.  Have a great week!

Love, Rina
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/9/2007 9:20:37 AM
Hello dear Rina,

Thank you for all your kind and warm words about me.

Rina, imagine what a tablet would I be. A biiiiig one!!!! Hard to swallow it!!!

Take care my little girl (my daughters are older than you!!!) so I love you as my daughters although I feel more like a friend to you. Sometimes we need to have younger friends, it make us feel younger too! My children friends like to be with me, they feel me as a friend too as I like to stay with them and talk for several things.

Love ya,

Dimitra

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/9/2007 10:11:17 AM

Dear Sam,
Hello my dear friend.  Hope you are fine & having an amazing day.

Sam, thank you so much for being here with me.  Thank you for the message.  I truly appreciate it.

Sam, you are a man who is outstanding.  What you do for yourself as a committed businessman and for others is surely a blessing to you in disguise.  You are a warm supportive friend.

Thanks once again and have a great week!  Good luck for the 103rd POTW - I know you will be our king very soon.

With love, Rina
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!