Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #42 FOR 2007
7/8/2007 8:58:52 PM
Hello Marilyn & Team,
Congradulations Rina! Shine on all week!
Mary
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/9/2007 2:37:51 AM

Hello Marilyn and Parade of Stars Team, you have chosen a beautiful Shining Star for your 42nd.

Congratulations Rina!

I could tell you to shine, but there is no need, for you do it so naturally ... you just simply shine!

You are Shining Star, Rina ... enjoy your week!

Sincerely,

Terry

Red Hat

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/9/2007 3:28:36 AM

Dear Judy,
Hello my beautiful candle lady.  Hope you are fine & having an amazing day wherever you are.

I want to thank you for your wish and for stopping by here despite your busy schedule and enjoying this with me.  Oh boy, this is truly an honour and I wonder how I could have done it if its not for all the wonderful people here in Adland.  I am getting much and much and much more speachless as the time passes by.

Judy, thank you for being here.  You are a candle that brightens up any dark and lonely heart and you make them smile, laugh and happy again.  You are a real diamond and a supportive warm friend.

Thank you for being you, have a great week and take care my dear!

You are just like this candle ~ burning brightly and never ends.

Love, Rina
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/9/2007 3:41:21 AM

Dear Sweet Branka,
Hello my dear warm loving friend.  Hope you are fine & having an amazing day.

Branka, thank you for coming by here and posting a wonderful sweet loving message.  Oh my goodness, what an honour and what beautiful words you have said here.  You have touched my heart and I truly appreciate you for doing this.

Branka, you are an angel to everyone.  Your courage, love, supportive, sweet nature has made you close to everyone here.  I would give anything in the world to hug you and tell you how special you are in person.  You are a strong and amazing outstanding lady.  Thank you for allowing me to be your friend.

Thanks once again for being here, take care and have a great week!

You are a true warrior!

A special dedication to you for all the time you have needed HIM!

Love ya,
Rina
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/9/2007 4:42:36 AM

Dear Joe Downing,
Hello my sweet sweet man.  Hope you are fine & having an amazing day wherever you are.

Joe, despite your busy schedule, you took time to post a message to me and I thank you for all that you do.  I truly appreciate you as the person you are.

Joe,
You are the one of the people I learned from how to be who I am today and how positive I should be.  Without you starting me off with POTW, I would have never been where I am today.  For that my loving supportive darling of a friend Joe Downing, I love you from the bottom of my heart and I thank you for being the amazing oustanding beautiful person you are.

Thank you for being here and making my day special.  Take care & have a great day my dear friend!

They remind me of you, wild & free.

Love ya, Rina
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!