Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #42 FOR 2007
7/13/2007 12:33:28 AM

Hello John,
Hey you.... Thank you so much for coming by here and posting such a nice message.  I truly appreciate it John.

Thank you so much for having the JP award and thank you announcing it here.  You are truly a sweet person with a good heart.

Thank you for all that you do for me and have a great week!

Love, Rina
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2007 12:40:30 AM

Dimiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....... Thank you for coming back here and enjoying this with me.... Oooooooo, I didn't know you brought me my best pal, Mr Monkey..... Woooppeeee, now we can hang out together and eat bananas and jump from one tree to the other....

Oh Dimi dear, you deserve every single word I said cause you are such a darling.  Oh my goodness, your message.... its bringing me to  .  Ok, now can use the banana skin to wipe my tears?..... Thank you Dimi for being like a mother to me.  Well, if you children friends like to hang out with you, then I would certainly like to.... then we can hang out and start talking like there is no tomorrow.

Take care and have an amazing week!

Love ya, Rina

Ps.  Don't laugh too much now, you might have a tummy ache... or fall off your chair.
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2007 12:43:44 AM

Oh Steven, thank you for the flowers, its so beautiful.  This is for you:

Love ya, Rina
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2007 12:47:04 AM

Hello Dennis,
Thank you so much for stopping by and posting a sweet message.  I truly appreciate it.

I wish you amazing success in whatever you do and have a blessed 2007!  Thank you again my friend.

Take care and have a great week.

Love, Rina

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2007 12:57:36 AM

Hello Darling Monica, thank you so much for dropping by here and enjoying this with me.  Marilyn and her team has been nothing but amazing to me and have truly lift my spirits from zero to HERO ;)

Wow, I am truly enjoying my time playing games at your forum.  To those who would like to have some fun, just relax or go crazy with playing games, click HERE.  Also, my dear friend Monica has been chosen as the 103rd POTW, jump on the Congratulatory wagon by clicking HERE.

Thank you for being a sweet loving fun friend to be with and you are never short of praises for anyone.  Take care and enjoy your week.

Love ya,
Rina
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!