Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #42 FOR 2007
7/12/2007 8:54:39 PM

Dear Barb sweety,
Hello beautiful.  Hope you are fine & having an amazing day.

Its always wonderful to have you visiting forum cause I truly love your graphics and your messages.  Thank you for the eagle, it truly shows a free spirited being and sometimes, that is what we need in life.

Thank you for being here.  Barb, for over the weeks, I have gotten to know you.  I think you are an amazing woman with a outstanding outlook to life.  You take your experience and you make yourself stronger.  I truly thank you for being a friend and appreciate all that you do!

Thanks once again for being here, take care and have a great day!

Love ya,
Rina
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/12/2007 9:06:41 PM

Oh Mother of 2 Angels, Janet Ravindran,
Hello darling, hope you are fine and having an outstanding day wherever you are.

Wow, you seem to be appearing everywhere and anywhere and all I can say is I am happy you are making a difference to the people in Adland.  A great personality that everyone should know and love cause you are AWESOME.

Everyone, Janet is the current 102nd POTW Queen.  To congratulate her, please click HERE and party with her.  If she is not on your friends list, do invite her by clicking HERE.

Thank you for making a difference in my life.  I thank you for being an amazing mother, friend & sweetheart.  You are very appreciative, loving, supportive, sweet, warm, caring and so much more.  You deserve every recognition you get.  I am honored we are friends.

Take care and have a great week.  See ya soon!

Love ya,
Rina
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/12/2007 11:59:02 PM

Dear Darling Rose,
Wow, the most beautiful flower actually came by for a visit.  Hello dearie.  Hope you are fine & having an amazing day.

Thank you for being here, for the beautiful graphic and the sweet message.  Adlanders have truly been gracious enough to extend their warm hearts to me and in return I hope to give them warmth, love & positiveness.

Rose, you are a sweet person with a good heart.  You are warm, supportive and I truly enjoy your Art Exhibition.... truly outstanding.  To whoever who would like to visit Rose beautiful Art Exhibition, please click HERE and be amazed.

Thank you for being you, take care and have an awesome weekend!

Love, Rina
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2007 12:10:29 AM

Hello sweet dear game partner Mary Hannan,
Wow, it is so great and amazing to see you here.  Thank you so much for coming and embracing this forum with your presence.

Thank you for your messages and sweet wish.  I truly appreciate it.  Thank you for being such a sweet loving warm appreciative person.

Lets continue having fun at the games... see you there!  Take care and have an amazing week.

Love ya,
Rina
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2007 12:25:34 AM

Hello dear sweety Terry,
Wow, I knew when I saw the lady with the red hat and the music baby I just knew it was you... You seem to be enjoying the red hat lady.... It looks very nice associated with you.

Thank you Terry for the wonderful words, I am so proud to have you as my friend.  I know you are really busy and you took time off your busy schedule to do this, I really appreciate it very much.  You are a real friend and mother to me, you were there when I was just starting out as a POTW and we never looked back since.  You are an angel without a doubt.

Thank you for coming by here.  I appreciate it very much.  Take care and have an amazing week!

Love ya,
Rina
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!