Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #38 FOR 2007
7/6/2007 7:42:04 AM
Hello Terry,

I wanted to stop back by and tell you that you are still shining bright!  Hope your business slows down so you can catch up with.... you!  :)   You are such an inspiration to us all. 

Just knowing you and all the wonderful things you have written made me think of this... I leave you with this thought to finish... "When you wish upon a star..."  Have a great day!!!
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/7/2007 12:53:30 AM

Thank you, Joe! 

You are an awesome Friend and still shining bright, too!  I see you are still the Man About Town leaving a laugh or two and wonderful inspirational words of your own.

I loved the Disney video. 

I hope you have a trash can handy ... may need it when you get back to How To Create Your Destiny here  lol ... sometimes we could all use a trash can!

Thank you again for "When you wish upon a star..." 

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Janet Ravindran

3183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/8/2007 9:06:48 PM

I'm a bit late but because you're a very bright star I found my way.
You're an awesome Lady,a dear friend to many because of your warm personality and I just love your poems - they're wonderful!!
Many blessings,
Janet

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/9/2007 2:22:45 AM

Dear Janet,

Thank you for visiting and for the wonderful sparkling letters that spell my name!  I greatly appreciate your comment regarding my poems.  I'm happy to hear you love them!

Congratulations to you for being our 103rd POTW ... its an awesome honor and you are so deserving of the award.  I read your bio earlier and stated it was one of adventure, sadness and success.

I saw a picture of your little girls in John & Pauline's photo forum.  They are simply the sweetest little angels!

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!