Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #38 FOR 2007
6/27/2007 3:45:55 PM

Thank you Branka & Judy!

You two are awesome ... THANK YOU for being here!

Branka when you have time, I would like to know your meaning of ASCENDING as it pertains to "Legacy"

I do have much to learn from you!

I bless you and embrace you with love of my soul

I am forever grateful to you for enriching my life

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
6/27/2007 4:48:15 PM

Dearest Terry,

I should always have enough time for you. Titles of both of your poems are from presently Vocabulary for Humans on Ascending Path. And YES, ASCENDING PERTAINS TO LEGACY.

Main goals in personally  Ascension are to reach a state of independence, freedom and sovereignty. And from Legacy of our Ancient Ancestors we learn how to lift all veils of illusion and how to disconnect from fantasy realities.

How to transmute current biological paradigm into self-sustaining, how to transcend  physically low and YES - live here on earth as WING-ed.

Please tell me if you poems are not ASCENDING and tell me if I have to teach you anything? No, even just to remind you that what you obviously know very well. 

When you`d find enough time you can check all this yourself at:

http://www.ascendpress.org/

Bless you and embrace you with love of my soul!

Branka

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/27/2007 8:50:41 PM

Thank you Branka, I greatly appreciate your explanation. 

I see now, had I gone back to your wonderful website http://www.ascendpress.org/ I would have found the answers for myself. 

I do love your explanations and you see I do have much to learn from you since when I wrote my poems I had no idea whatsoever about Ascension or being WING-ed. 

I just write whatever happens to come into my head or heart at any particular time.

"Legacy" was written in 1998 as a way to express how I feel about my writing and wanting to be sure I leave something permanent behind when I die.  To me there is no greater gift to the world than words with meaning.

"Give Me Wings" was written in 2004.  It had started out as poem I was writing for my Mother, but didn't end up the way I intended.  It became about me rather than her.  Now I use it as a Graduation gift.

I bless you and embrace you with love of my soul

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
6/27/2007 10:26:07 PM

Dear Terry,

Just short explanation. "Old, dying" man lived in complete forgetfulness of his true Divine`s inheritance. He needed spiritual teacher out of himself:  guru, priest, metaphysically theory, magic or something like this. This old dying man gave his faith (power to create his destiny, or to weave his Dream) and with faith POWER OF HIS WILL to outer false Gods and gurus. And - he was manipulated, enslaved and for a centuries was just spinning within circulos vitiosus between roles of quilt and victim, with Judge within  consciousness of  his form.

Ascending man host his knowledge (power to live consciously, aligned to a plan for him that comes from One Source of All That Is)  in his inner treasury.  When he write poetry, cook, gardening ... and do it spontaneously and "products" of his work resonant with unity paradigm (and only in that why they can be spontaneously) , with great joy and in harmony this man mirrors his inner Truth as unique but part of wholeness.

So, our reality will not be splited and polarised (as material reality and spiritual reality) any more in very near future.

You can see that already you are part of this near future, because your language and way to use it through your poetry is not from old slavery paradigm.

There`s no need that anyone explain you that you are Terry. Wonderful, unique Terry.

GREAT BIG HUG!

+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/28/2007 12:22:37 AM
Congratulatios Terry
+0