Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To AdlandPro's 100th Person Of The Week Forum Celebration!!! Come Celebrate With Us!!!
6/24/2007 2:21:38 PM

Juliana,

Congratulations.

A BIG, BIG BIG Hooraaaaahhhh

To a tiny lady with a huge heart.

Well done!

Roger

+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To AdlandPro's 100th Person Of The Week Forum Celebration!!! Come Celebrate With Us!!!
6/24/2007 2:24:33 PM

Hi John,

My complements for your hard work over the last 2 years.

You have put up with much? and still carried on, I admire you for that. However peoples personal lives and people that have dealt so much I belive takes presidence.

Juliana,

You are and should be an inspairation to us all.

God Bless You

Paul

PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
Juliana Bond

1559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/24/2007 2:29:31 PM
My Dear Sweet Friend LaNell,

Thank You for Our Friendship,

This is going to be a terrific Party

I'm going to Dance all night!

Love and Blessings to You LaNell

Juliana :)
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/24/2007 2:31:28 PM

Hi John, Pauline, Juliana, what a pleasant surprise to bring back some of the good memories of the POTW saga! I have somewhat mixed emotions about the POTW, as you know, my name is not listed there. That's ok, it was by choice. Time has a way of healing wounds, and let's continue the celebration in a positive way!

Here's to the 100th POTW celebration, and who could be more deserving than Juliana. Your presence in the Adlandpro community has been a big blessing.

Please go to this link and watch a spectacular fireworks display:

http://www.maylin.net/Fireworks.html 

You will need to have Java enabled for it to work properly.

+0
Juliana Bond

1559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/24/2007 2:40:39 PM
My Dear Friend Nan,

Thank You so much for Our Friendship.

There's going to be lot's of Dancing at this wonderful celebration...

With Love and Blessings to You Nan,

Juliana  :)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!