Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Social Networking vs Network marketing !! Big Difference !! Yes? !!
6/22/2007 8:37:19 PM

NOTICE::

I see a big difference between social networking and network marketing. As soon as the ulterior motive of signing up an affiliate or enrolle disappears.... you're free to social network....

Any comments of what the vagaries, if any, are betwixt the two?  I'll have to pose this question over at APSense ... i can think of a couple characters over there willing to tackle such a topic!

until then.... Social Networking Works .... is for Social stuff.... primarily.... all blatant ads will be deleted.... unless i overlook them cause i'm too busy !! (smile)

except for this one ::

How are you doing? I just wanted to let you know that I am focusing on a new network marketing site where you can place a FREE classified ad, create a business and friends profile and much more. I'd be honored to have you join me over there!

Beth

Network Marketing ~ The time of your Life!

+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Social Networking vs Network marketing !! Big Difference !! Yes? !!
6/22/2007 9:55:21 PM
Hello Beth I sue look forward to seeing the response as well.
Someone please help answer this question for  us.
Have a great evening
Kathy K
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/24/2007 12:39:38 AM

Hello Beth

OH Times have changed so!

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Ray
Ray Thomas

77 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/24/2007 1:47:03 AM

Well... Here we go.

The thing we're talking about here is "Intent" and to get even closer to the truth - "Technique". Let's face it, most of us join these "Forums" to expose others to our various business opportunities.

"Social Networking" refers to an environment where people pretend to have a sincere desire to just "meet people" and be "friendly", simply because they like meeting people and have nothing else to do with their time. Eck!

"Network Marketing" is no nonsense and straight to the point. "I'm here to expand my business, are you open to looking at a business opportunity?

Now, that approach may seem "harsh" or "distasteful" to some folks - but at least it's honest.

The problem with most Network Marketers is that - they all think they're opportunities are the greatest thing since sliced bread, and I guess they should in order to be successful at it, but because very few of them are open to anything new... Everyone ends up wasting their time and effort.

So in the end - since we all have the same motive or agenda when we join these networks, very little "new" business ever gets done - because we're all mentally or even emotionally locked in to whatever it is we were doing when  we joined!

So the time spent here ends up being "Social" or depending on what your time is worth... A Waste of Time.

So the only thing you can hope for as a Professional Marketer is that your point of view when it comes to topics like this one - will attract a few people to look at your signature to see what you do, and maybe visit your website.

Sad - but true. How's THAT?

Ray Thomas

"End Your Mortgage or Rent Payments Within The Next 30 Days!": http://war.mortgagekillerusa.info
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/24/2007 8:10:40 AM

Hello Nick !!

that has got to be the best networking image ever !!

Beth

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!