Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Social Networking vs Network marketing !! Big Difference !! Yes? !!
6/24/2007 8:12:20 AM

Hi Ray !!

I think you still have to network some more to find the magic of it !!

it's there !!

Beth

+0
Ray
Ray Thomas

77 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/24/2007 3:39:41 PM

I fully understand the process. I'm actually be good at it - when I need to be. 

I just despise it. (smile)

My name is Ray, NOT "Merlin". Life is too short. Magic doesn't interest me. 

I'm looking for Leaders and Profits. If I help people become profitable - believe me, we WILL become friends. But it doesn't work for me the other way around.

I understand the world - I play the game to get the job done, but since you opened the door for me... I thought I'd express the way I REALLY feel about the subject. (smile)

Hopefully I've at least provided some "Food for Thought".

Ray

"End Your Mortgage or Rent Payments Within The Next 30 Days!": http://war.mortgagekillerusa.info
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/25/2007 2:25:00 AM

Hi Beth

And to Ray, I just wanted to stop in and put my little two cents in. 

When I came to Adland, I didn't know anyone, so I've had to meet and learn, and have come to enjoy the people here at Adland. 

First of all, I ran my ads in every forum I was allowed and did not get anywhere.  I became friends with alot of folks here at Adland, and I get more signups with my business now, than before.

I won't say they are committed, but most people, once they take a look at a business, and see that it's for real, and that it will work. They usually commit. 
I usually do good with about a third of the signups I get from here.  I'd say that's pretty good odds.

Adland is not the only place I advertise, but I have more fun here than anywhere else.  And my business is doing good.  So I really have no complaints.  Only those people who signup, and you never see again.

Just my opinion....Thanks for inviting me Beth.

Bj

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!