Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: THIRTY THIRD EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
6/19/2007 4:59:37 AM

My Dear Friend Phil!

Fire is the test of gold; adversity, of strong men. (Seneca)

Your words found me at my inner world, always opened for Sun and friends. I welcome you!

Bless you end embrace you through love of my soul!

Sincerely,

Branka

+0
6/19/2007 5:02:55 AM

Dear friend John P.!

Thank you for the support. I honor you and appreciate all your work here.

Bless you and embrace you through love of my soul.

Sincerely,

Branka

+0
6/19/2007 5:08:32 AM

My Dearest Terry!

Not too much words are required between us. I wish you to know and feel  that my blessings, thankful and honor will be always with you!

Sincerely yours,

Branka

+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/19/2007 6:24:09 AM
My dear Branka,

Which words can express my feelings about you? At first, this bouquet is for you.

For your courage and for what you suffered in the past. Your story shocked us and most our USA friends who knew nothing about the terrible war in former Yugoslavia and what this caused to the common people. We, as your neighbours, knew all about and suffered with you.

Try to forget all of them now. Enjoy your new life and help other people to understand what's the meaning of life.

Sister Branka, from me to you :

Love,

Dimitra

+0
6/19/2007 6:46:19 AM

Dear Natalya!

Thank you very much for coming here and giving me so strong support. I am not sure what`s going on now with me, but after reading next Quote, maybe you`ll find a way to help me to avoid this.

"My company mascot is the bumblebee. Because of its tiny wings and heavy body, aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly. But the bumblebee doesn't know that, so it flies anyways."

-- Mary Kay Ash

As this bumblebee, until I didn`t know I am a Woman of Courage, I lived, to say, normal. Now I think to start  a forum for cowards and for those that cann`t stop crying.

Bless you and embrace through love of my soul!

Sincerely,

Branka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!