Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: THIRTY THIRD EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
6/19/2007 3:03:25 AM

Dear Luella, dear John!

Thank you for hosting this kind of forum and for featuring me here. Each story of courage share with it`s readers something different, packed in different pictures, but all of them have the same body, woven from love, faith and compassion.

I never thought about myself as a woman of courage. Simply, that was my life. But last night (at my time zone was about midnight) when I was face to face with my story ... I was sheltered . It`s a great to be strong, but it`s smart and healthy to give a bath to strength, and to cry from time to time. Next Quote I have learned by hearth over 25 years ago, but I understood it last night :  

Enjoy present pleasures in such a way as not to injure future ones. (Seneca

All emotions received from all of you (thank you, thank you, thank you), helped me to discover a lot of deep and hidden emotional injuries and to meditate to heal them. If I didn`t, I am sure, when come their time, they might be manifested as cancer. 

I honor your support. I bless you and embrace you with love of my soul!

+0
6/19/2007 3:06:19 AM

Hello Vicky!

Thank you for stopping here and take a look at me.

Bless you and embrace you with love of my soul!

Branka

+0
6/19/2007 3:38:44 AM

My dear friend Joe Downing!

Please, come here and let me hug you!

With all my Power I BLESS YOU AND EMBRACE YOU THROUGH LOVE OF MY SOUL!

And simple explanation: Repeating the same blessing for each of you is not due my bad English. As  water always come as H2O, my Power to bless others dresses on it`s formula, these  always the same words.

+0
6/19/2007 3:45:18 AM

Hello dear Joe Severa!

How wonderful, warm and kind persone you are! I was surprised on how high energy vibrations you resonate. But now I see that you ate your life, not opposite.

I honor you very much.

Thanks for your support.

Sincerely,

Branka

+0
6/19/2007 4:50:30 AM

Hello Linda!

Thank you for kindness and support.

Bless you and embrace you with love of my soul.

Sincerely,

Branka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!