Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THIRTY THIRD EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
6/18/2007 7:00:24 PM

Beverly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How wonderful to see you! 

All our love,

Luella and John

+0
6/18/2007 9:02:26 PM

Dear Branka, when I think of the word courage I will think of you.  Good Luck with all your future.

A. Shirley Manion

Shirley Manion MoneyMakers, Shopping, blogs, fun places http://www.connectionsecrets.com/webmasterhelpers Shopping Bargains and Deals Connections http://www.connectionsecrets.com/bargainshopping Your own fun Iggly Biggly business for only $20.00 h
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2007 9:15:03 PM

Hi Branka,

After reading your bio, I can only say that you are deserving of more than one of these Women of Courage awards.  My goodness girl, you are a perservering survivor above the rest.

Thanks for your friendship here at Adland.

Judy

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2007 9:33:55 PM
Hello Luella,

I got a message some days ago from a good friend telling me that Branka will bee the 33rd WOMAN of COURAGE. This message made me very glad.

Reading her Curriculum Vitae I see an intelectual woman who had to struggle all life to be what she is today. I am happy that friendship in this communtity jumps over the "dirty polical games" as Branka says. I remember very well what happened in her country 1991-1999. We had many young Serbian girls in Greece. Greece was on of the very few countries who supported the Serbian civilians. More than 60000 you children were in Greece during the last war.

Luella Congratulations for chosing Branka. She is a woman of Courage and so are all Serbian Women. I was In Kragujevach, A town near Beograd. There is a monumnet of 14.000 people (women and children) slaughted durng the 2nd WW.
The Serbian people gave their heart and life to be free and to keep world free form th NAZIs. Knowing history very well I can say that the Serbians  and Greeks were the people who were the reason for Germany losing the war in El Alamein and Stallngrad by making the Germans keep lots of their armey in Yugoslavia and Greece. The partizans in Serbia nad Greece are known for their contrybution

Branka,

You are a true friend
deserving the title Woman of Courage
which means
more of social contribution,
more free time activitities to come.

Keep Smiling
Life is a nice gift.
Your friend Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2007 9:38:26 PM

Dear John Elliott & Luella May,
Hello amazing sweet John & Luella.  Hope you are fine & having an amazing day.  Thank you for featuring an amazing outstanding strong lady and a friend of mina, Branka Babic.  Thank you for all that you do for special women like her and all around us.  You amaze me week by week with your warmth and love for tender outstanding ladies.  Thank you for sharing.  Love, Rina

Dear Branka,
Hello my dear sweet amazing friend.  Hope you are fine & having an amazing outstanding day.

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing story with us.  Wow, you went through a lot to be where & how you are now.  You have touched my heart knowing that you have an ability to endure difficult situation and come out strong, wise, warm, down to earth & passionate about life.

I pray to GOD that he fills your life with abundance of blessings & love and may He continue to be in your life every step of the way protecting and showing you there is more to life after each day.

A special thank you to Terry for nominating Branka to do this for herself and people that she is close with. 

Branka, thank you for allowing me to be your friend and thank you for inspiring me to live my life endlessly and that tomorrow will always be a better day.  A small thing for you Branka (a picture of peace):

With all my love for you,
Rina
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!